Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Baby Nursery

by Michelle Posted 22nd Apr 2017 at 3:44 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 3:57 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 5:26 AM
These are awesome! But thats not surprising!

I particularly like the color variations. Any chance you'll be doing these color sets with your other re-colors? I really miss not having a 'true blue' and 'true green' in the LACK colors.

But these are just beautiful.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:10 AM
@jtf04240 - I really don't know hun, it depends if it is a request I am working on and what mood I am in when I am recolouring other things. :P

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 9:12 AM
Squee! Squee!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 2:57 PM
Lol, Goth babies, Michelle?! What's next, Goth pets? I love all your recolors!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2017 at 11:19 PM
For some reason these recolors are not showing; Smart Milk, Toy Box, Wabbit Head, Xylophone, but the crib, baby changing table, and others are showing. Am I missing something else for these that are not showing?
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2017 at 2:15 AM
@LaBlue314 - Sorry hun, I can think of no reason for the recolours not to show up, unless you don't have the CEP installed. Do you have any other recolours of those items showing up in your game? Can you please install the recolours below and let me know if they show up in your game.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  NurseryRecolours-ByMichelle.zip (32.3 KB, 10 downloads)

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:55 PM
Thank you for the CEP link, that solved the problem. I also wanted to thank you for all the different recolors you have done with these and other items.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:45 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 8:51 PM
You keep making me squeal in pure joy.. It doesn't sound very human..
Thank you!