Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#201 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:32 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 7th Nov 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
He sure married a pretty Townie. I do look forward to seeing more of Clan Delarosa.

@Cher64 Nicole {the Townie} Delarosa is not a Sim that I created either. Most all of my Townies etc. are created by the game and not me.

OK I have some of the Businesses in the Game ready to post about. I have a total of 9 Business Owners, and some of them are Aliens of Course. Not in any particular order is one of my Alien Owners, Daffydd MacLane and his Businesses.

First off we have Daffydd's Chess Club. This is a very simple business that does not cost a lot to get started and so is a good one to start with. This is one that requires the Banditron. Works best if not set very high.

Ground Floor view.

Second Floor, with Bar, Office, Tents for Sleeping and other, showing employee behind Bar and Manager {the Elder}

Ground Floor, showing some customers.

Note that outside are some tables te eat at and a Grill to provide food and the Pay Buffet from Simlogical for more food. Also there is a Charging Station for Servos {from SimWardrobe} I put them pretty much every where as I like to make sure to have them for my Bots that I play. There is a Newspaper Rack and Auto Cashregister from Simlogical I put that there for atosphere for the most part, I don't think that the business will make much from it.

I also place several other objects like the Bat Box, Cyjon's Pizza box, a Modded Squinge's DateCounter painting, The Sim Bender, and Merola's Mirror among other items, these are things that I do use from time to time and I put them at most places just like I do with the Servo Charging Station.

Showing Cash Flow, and activity

Showing how it gets a bit busy and the Best of Best Award out side on a counter.

Last picture of the Chess Club.

I hope that every one enjoys this post about Daffydd's Chess Club. I am going to do one of Daffydd's Businesses each day.

Also I am going to post them in order of how expensive they are to get started, more or less.

Next will be Daffydd's Starbucks Coffeé Shop.

Check back soon for more.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#202 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 7:28 PM
I like the idea of a chess club and yours is set up nicely.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#203 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:09 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 7th Nov 2017 at 12:20 PM.
I like the idea of a chess club and yours is set up nicely.

@Cher64 Thanks, I hope that you like my next one.

This is Daffydd's Starbucks Coffeé Shop.

Top View.

Outside Front.

Ground Floor, top down view

Ground Floor, front view

Upper floor, top down view

Upper Floor, front view

I like having Fish Ponds and I have a few where I have added fish ponds if they didn't already have them.

Note: I got rid of the Magazine Rack as I didn't want to have to have someone restock it with an employee and the Simlogical Autorestocker sometimes doesn't like to work for me.

Note: the Items on the Shelves on the ground floor are decorative only and not for sale.

Besides the various Object Mods that I noted that I have placed on each lot I also wanted to note that on each lot that I do use SimWardrobe's Customer-Limit-Adjuster... this allows one to set the number of simultaneous customers and I use SimWardrobe's OFB-Wage-Adjuster...this just allows one to set the pay of an employee to an arbitrary amount with out having to track down that employee and tell them in person, I think it is quite handy.

I hope that everyone likes my version of a Starbucks, I found the Signs and the Uniforms and decided that my game would have several in various locations, owned and un-owned.

I will have another of Daffydd's Businesses on the next day.

My Starbucks does not have a lot of CC, except for the Signs, the Uniforms and the Display Items.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
#204 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:07 PM
I love the idea of the Chess Club, so maybe I will copy that in my city, because I want more "cultural" places, also I liked the idea of the tents inside of the club... good way of start to show your bussinesses... How works that buffet table from simlogical?

I will read the post of the Starbucks and post about it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#205 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:15 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 8th Nov 2017 at 1:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by srtv
I love the idea of the Chess Club, so maybe I will copy that in my city, because I want more "cultural" places, also I liked the idea of the tents inside of the club... good way of start to show your bussinesses... How works that buffet table from simlogical?

I will read the post of the Starbucks and post about it!

@srtv The Buffet Table from Simlogical charges 20 simoleans when anyone other than the owner and his family gets food from it. It is also unlimited and does not run out. You may get it here, look a little for it.

There is also a hack to make a regular Buffet Table unlimited as well and I have that as well. I think both are from simlogical.com. You may get that one here, again look on the page for it.

I started with the chess club because it is the cheapest one to build, seemed like a good idea to start with a beginning sort of business. I was thinking others might want to start a business. It is also one that I came up with on my own and it is fairly simple.

The Starbucks Coffeé Shop is easy to set up as well, and one can start out small and expand with both.

It can be hard to start out with a Business, that is part of the reason I like to have a large family as there is more money available and there are Sims to help run the business at first as well.

I like businesses, so I have spent some time coming up with new and different types of businesses as well as figuring out how to run the businesses that come with the game. I am going to post on all of them.

Field Researcher
#206 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 2:43 AM
I haven't played many businesses, just a small bakery and now a home floral business. I really need to explore that more. You're good at coming up with business ideas, and they seem to be thriving. I like the Starbucks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 6:26 PM
You're really good at running businesses, and they're great ideas too. I like the chess club, it's a very different take on an owned business but it works well. Are all of your businesses at rank 10?

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#208 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 8:34 PM
I haven't played many businesses, just a small bakery and now a home floral business. I really need to explore that more. You're good at coming up with business ideas, and they seem to be thriving. I like the Starbucks a lot.

@Cher64 Thanks, I like the Starbucks a lot myself. I came up with it before I thought of the Chess Club. I got the CC I use for it here on MTS. Uniforms, Accessories , Lighted Shop Signs, Floor Signs, Starbucks Menu Board,

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#209 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:34 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 10th Nov 2017 at 7:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
You're really good at running businesses, and they're great ideas too. I like the chess club, it's a very different take on an owned business but it works well. Are all of your businesses at rank 10?

@HH22 The ones that I have now are all at Rank 10, every so often I will let one of my Sims go with the LTW of owning 5 Businesses at Rank 10 and I will work on them for that Sim. Right now though all of the Owned Businesses are at Rank 10.

I use the Tents not only for Sleeping in, but also for chatting with customers and woohooing with them and customers use them to do the same with each other...this increases the Customer's Stars a lot.

Another thing I sometimes do is use the Voodoo Doll on the Customers and I like to use it on the Secret Shopper NPC to help get a good review and a Best of Best Award.

OK this is Daffydd's Social Club/Swingers Club it is his Third Business.

Ground Floor, Top View

Ground Floor, Top View close up

Ground Floor, Top View close up, Unisex Toliet Facilities and showers with Elevator and Stairs

Second Floor, Top View close up

Third Floor, Top View

Third Floor, Top View close up

Third Floor, Top View close up

Ground Floor, Front View with Customers

Ground Floor, Top View Close up with Customers

Ground Floor, Top View Close up with Customers

Third Floor, front view with NPC Cook.

Third Floor, front view with NPC Cook. Tidy Employee

Third Floor, front view with Hookah and Tents...note: one of the Tents is from Chris Hatch

Second Floor, Top View close up, with Bar, Sauna, and lounge with two more Toliet Facilites and Showers

Zoe Schehl the Bar Tender and Manager

Second Floor, Front View, with Bar, lounge, and TV Room with more Toliet Facilites and a Showers

Second Floor, Top View close up, with Bar, lounge, TV Room, and office with front upper deck.

Second Floor, Top View

Third Floor, Top view with Hookah and dining tables with more Toliet Facilites and a Shower

Main CC Item would be the beds, LizzLove's Water Bed of Love They are basically what makes the whole business work.

Various Extras:

Note: Hookah is from SexySims an Adult Site Hookah found on SexySims

Simlogical's Shiny Tyme NPC Stove

Registration is Required I think:
Backalleysims Adult Site Chris Hatch's Adult Tent

The Miscellaneous Adult Pictures not shown, I found on SexySims and on InSimAdult, I am leaving it up to you if you want to download some of this type, they are quite optional. I use them for ambiance, I mean shouldn't a Swing Club have some Nude sort of Art. etc. and also of course to increase the Environment Score

Note: Some kind of Mod limiting Jealousy or eliminating Jealousy, is strongly suggested if you want to run this sort of business, myself I use LizzLove's No Jealousy at All

I hope that you found my post interesting even if you don't plan on running this kind of Business.
This business was not very expensive to start up as I bought an empty Lot and then started building. As my Business grew I did add some more to it, but the basics were there when I opened.

I will have my next one from Daffydd the following day.

Take care everyone.

Field Researcher
#210 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 3:48 AM
Oh my, I love the swinger's club! I would never have thought of it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#211 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 4:38 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 9th Nov 2017 at 4:49 PM.
Oh my, I love the swinger's club! I would never have thought of it.

@Cher64 I am glad that you like it, it is one of my favourites. I love coming up with a new business.

Today I have Daffydd's Obsidian Club, and basically it is much the same as my Free Community Night Club, that my Sims frquent and that I have shared pictures of previously. It is the same Basic Design, only this is my Owned Version. It is Built on a Large Lot.

Top Down view of the roof. with Fish Pond and Big Yard Dude Red Ninga in front

Upper Floor: With Left to Right, Juice-Me-Up Machines Rooms, Elevator, Hookah room, Office, and Two Exercise Machines, for the doors to these attractions I use one of the Clothes/Pay Doors from Simlogical, in this case the Bevel one. Set them to something appropriate, I set them to about 30 simoleans.

Ground Floor Front View, Neon Signs from the High Rollers Project.

Back View of Upper Floor and Roof: Lights, Neon Signs from the High Rollers Project, and all from BV: Zen Garden, Log Rolling Competition, Tree Ring Counting, and Axe Throwing Target.

Top View of Ground Floor.

On the Left are Hot Tub rooms, Tents Room, Kitchen with NPC Cook with Dining Room, each with Clothes/Pay Doors from Simlogical charging Sims to enter these areas.

In the Middle are Pin Ball Machines, Video Game Machines, Elevator to upper floor, Pool Table, Exercise Machine, and Bar in the back.

On the Right we have the DJ Booth, Pool Table, Karaoke Machine, Sauna, Showers, and separate Toilets for Men and Women

Back View of Ground Floor

Front View of Club at Night, Neon Hearts and Neon Palm Trees both from the High Rollers Project

Ayumi Pollard, DJ Booth Employee, custom outfit I don't recall where.

Yanni Bayley, Bartender and Manager

View of DJ Booth and one of the Pool Tables.

I have several Extras that are not required:

At SexySims one can get the Juice-Me-Up Machines that I am using on the Upper Floor as well as the Hookah that I also use on the Upper Floor.

On Simlogical.com one should look At the Top of the page to get the ijPayClothesBevelDoor Also on Simlogical get the Shiny Tyme NPC Everywhere Patch so as to have the NPC Cook.

The two different Neon Signs are found in the High Rollers Project

OK that is it for Daffydd's Obsidian Club.

I hope that everyone is enjoying this look at Daffydd's Businesses. Last one of this set of 5 coming up.

Check back soon.

Link Ninja
#212 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:29 AM
Cool to see your businesses for the theme! Chess club is a unique idea I had never seen before. Is your swinger's club the brother you had mentioned or are those separate businesses? So the secret to gain 10 stars is the ability to woo hoo with your customer's eh? lol. I have a brother too and though it makes a lot of money, it's not at level 10. Maybe I should get working on that lol. It's very helpful that you list your mods for each business to

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#213 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:50 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 10th Nov 2017 at 4:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Cool to see your businesses for the theme! Chess club is a unique idea I had never seen before. Is your swinger's club the brother you had mentioned or are those separate businesses? So the secret to gain 10 stars is the ability to woo hoo with your customer's eh? lol. I have a brother too and though it makes a lot of money, it's not at level 10. Maybe I should get working on that lol. It's very helpful that you list your mods for each business to

@Charmful Each of the Businesses so far is owned by the same Sim. I don't have all of the others done yet, but I intend on doing the Businesses of 8 more Sims, all of them have 5 except for Gilbert Jacquet...he only has his Bakery that he starts with.

Woohooing with the Customers does help the Owner gain stars, but I want to note that if the Customers woohoo with each other it helps the Owner gain stars as well.

Basically keep the Customers happy and having fun helps. Also if the owner socializes and makes friends with the Customers that gains stars. If your Sim has a Voodoo Doll that works wonders when making friends and gaining stars also.

I also use some SimWardrobe Mods, but I can't link to them very well. I did note that I used them and they are available, if you look at ihatemandatoryregister's signature you will note that she has them.

The ones that I use from SimWardrobe are Object Mods: SW-OFB-Wage-Adjuster, SW-Servo-Charging-Station and SW-Customer-Limit-Adjuster. Among other Object Mods that I have at each business is the SW-Visual-Teleporter and others are LizzLoves' Gender_Preference_Kite
the CheeseDateCounter_Repository, Merola64's MindControlMirror, MogHughson's JobNoticeBoard
Numenor's VincentsSimModder, twojeffs' Sim Blender and Merola's Painting

Not essential, but nonetheless quite useful to have. I like to have them available if I want to use them and I like to have them there when visiting with other sims. I put the same set at my other owned businesses and I put them at the other community businesses that my Sim's frequent.

Field Researcher
#214 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:36 PM
As Charmful said, it is helpful that you list the mods you use on your business lots. I really like the employees' outfits for this business, too.
Scholar
#215 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:31 AM
Wait, wait, you have a business which only purpose is allowing your Sims to *ehem* whoohoo with someone else?
Whoa, I had never thought of such a thing!
I mean, I try to add photo booths or hot tubes to some of my community lots, and I might even put a tent here or there, but I definetely had never thought of having beds in one.
Which would be useful for those inhabitants who have very small apartments (so a double bed does not fit, I have some of those) or who do not want to take a lover home (because the spouse is there). Hey, hey, it's an interesting idea after all.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#216 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:33 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 12th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Wait, wait, you have a business which only purpose is allowing your Sims to *ehem* whoohoo with someone else?
Whoa, I had never thought of such a thing!
I mean, I try to add photo booths or hot tubes to some of my community lots, and I might even put a tent here or there, but I definetely had never thought of having beds in one.
Which would be useful for those inhabitants who have very small apartments (so a double bed does not fit, I have some of those) or who do not want to take a lover home (because the spouse is there). Hey, hey, it's an interesting idea after all.

@Amura Well there are Swinger's Clubs in Real Life and other kinds like BDSM Clubs or other kinds of variations. I thought it was more interesting Idea than doing a brothel and easier to do since I already had the beds by LizzLove. Eh I love LizzLove's stuff. :lovestruc

OK I am doing Daffydd's fifth and last business now. This one is a Sam's Club sort of a Large Retail Store with various Departments with a Bandatron set up.

This building is based on the Bluewater Village Mall. I increased the size and added a floor.

Ground Floor sort of Top View

Upper Floor sort of Top View

Roof View with Big Yard Dude Knight and some lights.

Clothing Department

View of the in Store Starbucks

Toy Department and Crafting Room.

Make over Salon and Flower Departement

Flower Crafting and Sales Department

Groceries Department

Central Food Station

Central Food Station with Worker Tidying

Upper Floor Electronics Department

Upper Floor Electronics Department, with Elevator and Stairs

Music Department, Children's Department and Pets Department

Children's Department and Pets Department

Pets Department and Chessboard sales

Internal Starbucks

Makeover Station, Allyn Thomason Manager

Restocking Manager in Toys Department

Toys Department, with Hand Crafted Toys.

This is it for Daffydd's Business.

Next is Ashley Huffington's Businesses. I will be doing one per day like I did with Daffydd's

I hope that you are all enjoying the Businesses Theme like I am. I am doing them out of my regular Rotation, but I am working on the Grunt Family that is part of the rotation sequence, so I will be posting on them as well as there is an Alien Among the Grunts now! :lovestruc

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#217 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:28 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 16th Nov 2017 at 1:50 AM.
OK this is the First of Five of Ashley Huffington's Businesses.

I will be doing one per day like I did with Daffydd's

This is Ashley Huffington's Club Blue, it is an Adult Club , and pretty much all of the CC is Adult, after all it is an Adult Club.

I obtained most all of it from sexysims.info and Links are at the bottom.

How much nudity that one has in this sort of club depends on the owner of the club as the items have settings for that. I went for full nudity, though I am not showing nudity.

I also have some Classical Art Murals on the Walls, though I am not showing those.

Ground Floor, Blue Area is where the Stripper Pole is. Boxed tiles area to the right are two rooms with Private Dancer Chairs, Go Go Dancer Cages to the left near tables, Outdoor dining area with BBQ.

Upper Floor, On the Right is a Toliet and Shower, then two Juice Me Up Machines, then the Elevator, On the left is the Office and a Private EXtra Charge Room for Woohooing, with a Horny Traveler's Action Tent and the Orgy Rug.

Upper floor-- Two Juice Me Up Machines, the Elevator, Toliet and Shower, extra charge private room with BJ Chair

Upper floor-- Elevator, Private Office, Private EXtra Charge room for Woohooing, with a
Horny Traveler's Action Tent and an Orgy Rug. View of Outdoor Dining area.

Ground Floor -- Bar surrounding the Stripper Pole., Classical Art Pictures on the Walls, Employee break areas.

Ground Floor -- Two Extra charge Rooms with Private Dancer Chairs

Ground Floor -- Two Go Go Dancer Cages among some tables and chairs, employee break room, Classical Art Picture

Employees arriving and on the Exterior Walls Posters Advertizing Strip Club.

Two Posters Advertizing Club., two Bandatrons

Two employees, the Bartender and the Manager who is working as the Pole dancer for the moment

Employee working as Private Dancer, she gets promoted to Manager later.

Employee working as Go Go Dancer and a Customer

Employee working as Go Go Dancer and a Customer

Employee working as Pole Dancer and Customer and Bartender, Classical Art

Employee working as Pole Dancer with Customers and Bartender, Classical Art

I decided to make the Red head a Manager as well, here she is working the Pole, with the Bartender and some Customers.

One of the Managers working as Private Dancer

One of the Managers working as Private Dancer

One of the Managers working as Bartender, and Pole Dancer, Classical Art

One of the Managers working as Bartender, and Pole Dancer, Classical Art

Two Go Go Dancers in Cages.

Exterior View of the Club at Night

Private Dancers Working

Go Go Dancer in Cage and some Customers.

Links to CC:
Note that I have the usual Bat Box, Sim Blender and other items that I have listed before, they are all quite Optional, I just have them for my Convenience and I use them when playing the owner and when playing one of the Customers. At this business I also use the Visitor Controller and I have set it to only allow Men.

All of these Items are from sexysims.info

Classical Nude Art

more Classical Nude Art

Juice Me Up Sex Machines

Posters Advertizing Strip Club

Go Go Dancer Cages

Private Dancer Chair

Stripper Pole

Orgy Rug

BJ Chair

Special Pay/Outfit Change Doors with Nude Change

For the Classical Art Murals on the Walls, They are available at sexysims.info if you want to browse in the Build Section

From BackAlleySims.com
Horny Traveler's Action Tent

I hope that every one enjoyed checking out the Adult Strip Club that I built only recently, I had lots of fun creating it.

Some of the CC items take a little practice in figuring out how they work, but nothing was too hard I think.

Next Post will be Ashley Huffington's Casino, another fun business that I only recently created.

I hope that everyone is enjoying my postings on my sim's Businesses, I know that I enjoy doing them.

Until Next time you all take care, ok?

Lab Assistant
#218 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:55 AM
I like Daffydd's mall. It's huge and I would definitely struggle running it, but you're a business pro Ashley's club is certainly interesting, and I'm glad we have the ability to make really diverse businesses. I usually just stick to bakery/florist/grocery shop, so it's a lot of fun to see how creative other people can be when it comes to making home businesses for their sims. I'm looking forward to seeing what other things Ashley owns

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#219 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:47 PM
@HH22, I would have trouble running a lot of these businesses but, as you noted, lordtyger9 is a pro and is very successful with them.

I like seeing the different businesses and am filing away ideas for the future. It would never have occurred to me to put the batbox on community lots, for example. I'm enjoying this theme a lot.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#220 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:50 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 16th Nov 2017 at 11:10 PM.
@HH22, I would have trouble running a lot of these businesses but, as you noted, lordtyger9 is a pro and is very successful with them.

I like seeing the different businesses and am filing away ideas for the future. It would never have occurred to me to put the batbox on community lots, for example. I'm enjoying this theme a lot.

@HH22 @Cher64 Thanks a lot for your complements. I really love OFB and I worked on figuring out how to run each business, some of them are harder than others I think that resturants are the hardest. I can do all of them though, and I love to come up with a new type of business.

I do use some mods that help with OFB now, but I didn’t at the start, so I know how to run with or without mods that help.

I think Night Clubs are among the easiest, but the easiest by far are the Casino and the Swingers Club, nearly as easy is a movie/tv viewing place or a Spa. I created a Movie Theater for Bella Goth and you will see hers when I get to her. I have 10 more Sims after Ashley and most of them have 5, and I will be doing all of them. It will take me more than a few weeks, likely I will be doing some of them in January or even later, but I will do all of them eventually.

If you want to have me help with a specific business of yours, just let me know. Or just ask general questions and I will answer, sometimes the best answer might be a mod like BO - Shoppers Respect Privacy.package, when running a Home Business for example.

Lots of my businesses use Bandatrons as that is the only way I can get the business to make a profit and that includes retail sales places like toy stores, florists, and clothing stores. I just set the charge really low in some cases and I don’t charge until I get the business to level 10, so I lose money in the beginning.

I can’t say that I have ran every type of business, but I have ran most of the ones I can think of. I have not done a Produce and/or a Fish Market, but I do plan on doing one with Rose Greenman.

I will be doing Rose Greenman once I get to her in my rotation and I am still doing houses in my rotation btw. Fairly soon I will be doing a series of posts on the Grunts of Strangetown as one of them had an Alien baby, who is now a Teen. heh.

Next time I am playing a business, I will make point to make a list of what object mods I place everywhere, owned as well as unowned community lots. Also every so often I add them to a new location that I haven’t already added my group of object Mods to already. I don’t bother with the Communtity lots that I never go to like the Real Estate office in Bluewater Village.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#221 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 4:13 PM
This is Ashley Huffington's Casino.

Front by Bandatrons, Secret Shopper.

Exterior Front at Night, showing Neon Lights.

Exterior Front at Night, showing Neon Lights.

Ground level showing Slot Machines, Poker Tables, Majong Tables, and Toliets

Top View of Ground level showing Slot Machines, Poker Tables, Majong Tables, and Toliets

Top View of Second Floor showing Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tables, High Stakes Poker Tables, Majong Tables, and stairs

Top View of Third Floor showing Bingo Machine, Tables, Majong Tables, Bar, Employee Break room, Toliet and Shower, Juice Me Up Machines, and stairs

Top View of Fourth Floor showing Extra Charge Kitchen and tables, Extra Charge Room with Horny Traveler Action Tents, Office and stairs

View of Third Floor showing Bingo Machine, Tables, Majong Tables, Bar, Employee Break room, Toliet and Shower

View of Second Floor showing Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tables, and High Stakes Poker Tables

View of Third Floor showing Majong Tables, Bar, Juice Me Up Machines, and Stair

View of Third Floor showing Bingo Machine, Tables, Majong Tables, Bar, Employee in Break room, Toliet and Shower

View of Third Floor showing Majong Tables, Bar, Juice Me Up Machines, and Stair

Most of the CC Items used in the Casino come from the High Rollers Project. Here
The Neon Lights are from the High Rollers Project.
Texas Hold 'Em Poker Table is from the High Rollers Project
Slot Machine is from the High Rollers Project
HighStakes Poker Table By Morague http://www.insimenator.org

Other Optional Items:
From SexySims.info Juice Me Up Sex Machines
From BackAlleySims.com Horny Traveler's Action Tent
From Simlogical.com Pay Doors

Link Ninja
#222 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:07 AM
I recognize the poles and lap dance chairs all too well since I also have a strip club business. I will probably do my next post about it. I don't have the go go dancer cases however. Seems like Ashley H likes to use people's vices to earn cash

I do have a question about which poles you have though - do you have the OFB version ones that have the risk for people to have a bad experience? I think I have that and even though I turned risk 'off' I still get complaints from patrons though nothing is messy so I'm not sure what their damage is :/

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#223 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I recognize the poles and lap dance chairs all too well since I also have a strip club business. I will probably do my next post about it. I don't have the go go dancer cases however. Seems like Ashley H likes to use people's vices to earn cash

I do have a question about which poles you have though - do you have the OFB version ones that have the risk for people to have a bad experience? I think I have that and even though I turned risk 'off' I still get complaints from patrons though nothing is messy so I'm not sure what their damage is :/

Let me check to see what it says. Yes I have the OFB version, but I have set the pole up so as to not let anyone but the Owener, or one of his Family or one of the Employees access to that area. Thus I don't think that there would be much chance of a bad experience as far as I know. What kind of Complaints are you getting?

If you want to MOD it out go to InSIMenator.org and get OFB_CustomernoMoreComplaining from Squinge and that will take care of it. heh.

Link Ninja
#224 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Let me check to see what it says. Yes I have the OFB version, but I have set the pole up so as to not let anyone but the Owener, or one of his Family or one of the Employees access to that area. Thus I don't think that there would be much chance of a bad experience as far as I know. What kind of Complaints are you getting?

If you want to MOD it out go to InSIMenator.org and get OFB_CustomernoMoreComplaining from Squinge and that will take care of it. heh.

I have it set to let anyone access but it's gender specific. I read in the instructions that:

Quote:
NOTE: The Risk Factor is automatically set if you use the Employees Only or Workers Only settings. If you have a chair set to one of those and then switch it to a "normal" setting (male, female, both) the Risk Factor will still be set. You will need to turn it off manually if you so choose to.

and I have manually turned it off. Yesterday when I was playing and taking pics for my post, the men kept complaining about Tijuana Tease. Just her image with a little cross through it but she wasn't doing anything bad! She wasn't even on the pole so I have no idea what I could have done. At one point I just got mad and had Tijuana poke one of the complainers irritably before asking him to leave if he didn't like what he saw. I can check about getting that mod you mentioned, and then hope it doesn't conflict.

Thanks!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#225 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 10:51 PM
OK here is another of Ashley Huffington's Businesses.

This one is Huffington's Robots & Toys.

Top View of Ground Floor

Top View of Second Floor

Ground Floor, showing Custom RC bots by SimWardrobe

Second Floor showing tents, office and Crafting Room with Break area.

Ground Floor with Manager Restocking

Ground Floor with Manager Beatrix Tendo

Second Floor doing Crafting

Second Floor Angie Kalson and Ashley Huffington

Ground Floor outdoor Dining Area

Ground Floor with Customers

Second Floor Crafting

Second Floor showing New Clothes for Angie Kalson, employee.

Ground Floor showing Net Income.

No Notable CC Items are used in the Business. Optional Custom RC bots by SimWardrobe.
Bandatron is used and a small cheap level charge is assessed.

Three Employees: Manager Beatrix Tendo {playable}, Sonny Thackray Sales, Angie Kalson Crafting.

I hope that you all are enjoying looking at Ashley Huffington's Businesses.

Next time it will be his Bowling and Eating Place, Huffington's BowlLanes.

Page 9 of 14