Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kim Na Hyun

by ayumi05 Posted 29th Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 4:48 AM
Congratulations on your upload! I was following your creation thread and hoped that we would see your Sim here. She's lovely and I'm looking forward to adding Kim to my game. Thank you for your creativity and patience, and for sharing with the rest of us.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 6:00 AM
Congrats on your first upload. She's great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeAlee
Congratulations on your upload! I was following your creation thread and hoped that we would see your Sim here. She's lovely and I'm looking forward to adding Kim to my game. Thank you for your creativity and patience, and for sharing with the rest of us.

hi hi.. thank you for liking my creation.. <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Congrats on your first upload. She's great!

thank you <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 8:07 PM
This is great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:34 PM
She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th May 2017 at 8:26 AM
Thank you for sharing your lovely sim!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th May 2017 at 8:27 AM
However, I thought I should alert you that your link to her handbag accessory is actually to a Sims 2 item, so I think you should fix that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:14 AM
waaaa thanks for informing me about it.. i will search for the right link again and update it thanks much
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 12:36 AM Last edited by shanihyena : 6th Sep 2017 at 12:43 AM. Reason: smthng to add
The 'Download' link for her top by JINGLESTARTK keeps leading me to spam or forcing me to download some programs. Is there another way to get it?

Edit: Actually, make that anything by JINGLESTARTK. T_T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 12:29 PM
Thank you so much for this. Can you create more of korean male and female sims? That would be so cool and totally appreciated.