Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 3:50 AM
Default Greek God/Goddess Legacy Challenge
Hi guys this will be the first challenge I have ever created! I hope you all enjoy!

Everyone loves Greek Mythology and Sims 4, so I thought why not put them together.

Long, Long ago this land was ruled by Gods, Powerful beings who ruled over the mortals. But before the Gods there were the Titans, Evil beings that were cruel to the mortal world. But before the Titans there was only two powerful beings who walked the lands, this is where our story begins!

Generation 1:
Gaia and Ouranos
Personalities-
Gaia: Goddess of the Earth
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Evil, and Non- Committal
Aspiration: Freelance Botanist

Ouranos: God of the Sky
Traits: Family Oriented, Ambitious, and Loves the Outdoors
Aspiration: Successful Lineage

Goal- Have 12 children, 6 in young adulthood (tip use the satisfaction cheat to get fertile trait or use the one ley line house trait) and then 6 more in Adulthood.
* make one of the boys a roommate in cas when their a teenager this will be Kronos.

Generation 2:
Kronos and Rhea
Personalities-
Rhea: Mother of the Gods
Traits: Family Oriented, Good, and Ambitious
Aspiration: Big Happy Family

Kronos: King of the Titans
Trait: Hates Children, Evil, and Self- Assured
Aspiration: Public Enemy

Goal- Have 6 children, once every child is born send them to a different lot with a caretaker this will be Kronos' "stomach", only send 5 of the children though leave the youngest. He will count as Zeus. Lock the child in a basement to hide him from Kronos until the child is a teenager, have him "Kill" Kronos (either set fire or download a mod for it) and have the other children come back. Then send all of the Titans to a prison (can be downloaded from gallery or can be built).
* After Zeus Saves his siblings, make him a roommate in cas.

Generation 3:
Zeus and Hera
Personalities-
Zeus: King of the Gods
Traits: Non- Committal, Romanic, and Self Assured
Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Hera: Queen of the Gods
Traits: Hot Headed, Family Oriented, and Perfectionist
Aspiration: Successful Lineage

Goal- Ok there's a few different ones
Zeus and Hera: The goal is to have 3 children, 2 boys (Ares and Hephaestus) and 1 girl (Hebe)
Zeus then must have children with (Leto, Semele, Maia, Demeter, Dione, and Metis. They will all be on my profile on the gallery to download, my Origin ID will be posted at the end of the rules)
Zeus and Leto: They will have 2 children preferably twins (Artemis and Apollo) if they don't have twins that's fine.
Zeus and Semele: They will have 1 child (Dionysus)
Zeus and Maia: Have 1 child (Hermes)
Zeus and Demeter: Have 1 child (Persephone)
Zeus and Metis: Have 1 child (Athena)
Zeus and Dione: Have 1 child (Aphrodite)
* Aphrodite will have to be a roommate, so cheat to make her one.

Generation 4: ( The Last )
Aphrodite and Ares
Personalities-
Aphrodite: Goddess of Love
Traits: Romantic, Family Oriented, and Materialistic
Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Ares: God of War
Traits: Jealous, Mean, and Self Assured
Aspiration: Body Builder

Goal- Have 4 children, try having a set of twins (Eros and Himeros) the other 2 can be born separately (Phobos and Deimos) * try for all boys

That's all of the challenge, it is up to you guys if you want to continue the legacy or not.

My Info:
Origin ID- XxMunchkinxX202
Email me challenge topics you would like me to create- [email protected]
Twitter- r_daley228
YouTube- Robbi Plays