Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 1:56 PM
Default Reward Trait
Greetings,

I've created a few traits using Zerbu's Mod Constructor v2. The traits show and play correctly in the game. However, I want them to be reward traits that you buy with satisfaction points, in the store. I mean, I don't want the traits to be personality traits, or aspiration traits, or the traits that you get as an achievement. So far, I have been unable to figure how can I set it in the program, or even if it is possible, and I have to give the traits in the game using cheats.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Beth
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 2:27 PM
Following this post because I would like to know as well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 8:59 AM
You can create an override in the file 'module/whims.whim_tracker'. But it'll probably conflict with other mods, and I do hope someone cna come up with an idea to inject it via Python.
I know TurboDriver injected one to the game, but I don't think he'll tell us how he made it...
If you want to, just edit the 'module/whims.whim_tracker', and make it an override mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 3:49 AM
Thanks, I will see if I can get something working.