Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:21 AM
Default I have three questions
Hey guys i have three questions for CAW.

1. How can i make mountains like snow?

2. I want to put lighthouse but where i am gonna put on a lot or something? Because i put in a lot someone gonna edit that lot. How i'm gonna lock a lot?

3. And how i am gonna make this thing in my world? (Look photo)

[IMG][/IMG]
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:53 AM
1) Use a snow terrain paint.
2) There is a lighthouse world object in CAW, and if you use SuperCAW then you can access the lighthouse beam effects.
3) Use some embankment objects to edge a lake- some of the EA worlds have objects that can be used for this, and there are some custom ones in the CAW Resources section.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
1) Use a snow terrain paint.
2) There is a lighthouse world object in CAW, and if you use SuperCAW then you can access the lighthouse beam effects.
3) Use some embankment objects to edge a lake- some of the EA worlds have objects that can be used for this, and there are some custom ones in the CAW Resources section.

Do you have facebook or skype? Please i need your help for CAW!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 10:16 PM
That is a world done at Sims Reality. I have it. The canal is done with parts from Bridgeport. You also can make canals using the river fences from Champs le Sims and some other items. Lighthouses normally are done as part of the world and lots wanted are done next to them.

Check the information here and elsewhere. There are many, many tutes and tons of information about CAW.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:08 PM

Hey, who disagreed with that? I'll have you know I'm very desireable in the facebook and skype circuits, I have people wanting to be my chum all of the time. The rumour that I'm a miserable old git is not true at all.

Quote: Originally posted by yunylsa
Do you have facebook or skype? Please i need your help for CAW!!

Heck no, that would involve actually talking to people. Which makes me cross. :cylon: But if you look in our Wiki we have lots of help for CAW users, including tutorials and resources.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 2:46 AM
heh, helping people with caw could very fast turn into a voluntary unpaid all day occupation lol
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:09 AM
Yes, we help only in limited doses! LOL
Hanging with the Gnomies
#8 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The rumour that I'm a miserable old git is not true at all.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 8:01 PM
Gnome is just annoyed because I rejected his friend request.