Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charming ~ A 2/2/1 with room to grow

by CatherineTCJD Posted 17th Feb 2017 at 8:08 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 4:56 PM by CatherineTCJD

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 10:17 PM
Wow, reminds me of the house I spent my teen years in for some reason. We didn't have flowers in the front yard or the picket fence but it is certainly reminiscent. Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 11:24 PM
Very nice job! It is hard building by floorplans/blueprints because sims measurements are not the same are people measurements when you're trying to do square footage....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:44 AM
What's up with the medicine cabinets? In the pictures when they're reflected in the mirrors, they're missing their doors. Am I crazy!?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:30 AM
@willow_kidd - IKR! That's a graphic glitch caused by the mirrors reflecting each other - the 'reflected' medicine cabinet mirror is missing. The mirror behind the sink is a full wall mirror; the medicine cabinet is on the side wall next to the sink (like in many RL homes) - and there's only 1 medicine cabinet - though it looks like there are 2 on the wall.
It only looks like this when taking pictures. From your/sims view it looks normal. I hope that helps? LOL!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:41 PM
Lovely!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
@willow_kidd - IKR! That's a graphic glitch caused by the mirrors reflecting each other - the 'reflected' medicine cabinet mirror is missing. The mirror behind the sink is a full wall mirror; the medicine cabinet is on the side wall next to the sink (like in many RL homes) - and there's only 1 medicine cabinet - though it looks like there are 2 on the wall.
It only looks like this when taking pictures. From your/sims view it looks normal. I hope that helps? LOL!

It's great. I suspected it was just a glitch of some kind. But it was so odd looking, and distracting, I just had to point it out and see if I was the only one who saw it. All is lovely despite.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 2:02 AM
This is incredible, I love how simple and livable it is. Thanks for the awesome upload!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 3:48 AM
Thank you for the comments :lovestruc I love reading them!!!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th May 2017 at 8:17 PM
Thank you