Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No more autonomous Food put in Inventory after cooking and baking

by annigo Posted 11th Feb 2017 at 7:34 PM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:10 PM
thank you sincerely!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:20 PM
Thank you...i wonder if its related i'm having issues with sims putting birthday cake in fridge after removal from oven and then cannot put candles on that cake when i take it out.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:26 PM
It's a very good idea ! Thanks !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:31 PM
Thank you! This has been driving me nuts!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:34 PM
Thank you for this! It's so aggravating!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:50 PM
THANK YOU! I think Maxis changed this because of toddlers but it's annoying as heck!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 10:06 PM
I think this issue even showed up in the toddler live stream! They tried to get Amber to make a birthday cake to show how toddlers age up but everytime she finshed a cake and took it from the oven she automatically took a slice meaning no candles could be put on it!
This will be very useful for my bakery-owner-in-training to stop her spoiling all the produce.
Thanks!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 10:47 PM
Thank you SO MUCH. This was driving me crazy, since one of my sims runs a bakery and would keep taking portions of the food she made for sale.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 11:10 PM
Thank You <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 11:17 PM
this is great i wish some one will come up with a mod for infinite food like the endless buffet table we had in the sims 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 12:07 AM
This was driving me crazy Thank You :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:18 AM
Oh my glob. Thank you. This was driving me nuts!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:42 AM
FINALLY thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:48 AM
Nice one! Trying this now!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 7:00 AM
Thank you! This is so annoying
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 7:19 AM
Wow thank you so much this drives me crazy when trying to do a birthday or wedding.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 9:54 AM Last edited by Pawlq : 12th Feb 2017 at 11:30 AM.
Unfortunately I must say - this mod not working correctly. Often ofc they not grab plate after cooking, but sometimes they do :<
But still Thank you

Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
Unfortunately I must say - this mod not working correctly. Often ofc they not grab plate after cooking, but sometimes they do :<
But still Thank you

I've just play-tested this and I'm having the same issue - it hasn't fixed the problem. Phooey.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:41 PM Last edited by cateyes2201 : 12th Feb 2017 at 3:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
But still Thank you

Hm, that's really weird. One should think, there is only all or nothing. After your report, I tested it again with more recipes and must be say you're right. Sometimes my Sim leaves it and sometimes he puts a portion. *cry* It's so sad. Thanks for your bug-report. <3
I will search further. Somewhere still has a mistake stuck. Normally there is only autonomous 'true' or 'false'. Do not understand this at the moment.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cateyes2201
Hm, that's really weird. One should think, there is only all or nothing. After your report, I tested it again with more recipes and must be right. You're right. Sometimes my Sim leaves it and sometimes he puts a portion. *cry* It's so sad. Thanks for your bug-report. <3
I will search further. Somewhere still has a mistake stuck. Normally there is only autonomous 'true' or 'false'. Do not understand this at the moment.

Don't feel too bad...I worked and worked trying to get a no autonomous eating mod to work, and I just couldn't do it. No matter how much I nuked, there always seemed to be some file hidden somewhere that made them cook when they were hungry. I suspect this may not be that much different.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 4:29 PM
@Menaceman44 wrote on post #8:
Quote:
I think this issue even showed up in the toddler live stream! They tried to get Amber to make a birthday cake to show how toddlers age up but everytime she finshed a cake and took it from the oven she automatically took a slice meaning no candles could be put on it!

It's a game issue, so I don't think that could be fixed with a tuning mod. We all hope to be fixed by EA.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 7:46 PM
Unfortunately, adding "false" for "allow autonomous" doesn't always work. I'll look at the mod and see if I can figure something out, but it might be like catalina said, something beyond a tuning mod.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 10:52 PM
This didn't work for me either. If my sim is hungry, she still puts a serving into her inventory.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sagerainwillow
This didn't work for me either. If my sim is hungry, she still puts a serving into her inventory.

Same here. They still put a serving in their pocket
Page 1 of 3