Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DayWalker Vampires [Still compatible 6/27/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 3rd Feb 2017 at 11:03 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM by TwistedMexi

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:09 AM
Thank you! I was just talking about wishing there was a mod like this one!
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:12 AM
Does the Mod also allow Vampires to use their powers outside without them failing during the day?.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:08 AM
Is this just preventing the 'death by sun', or does it remove the 'walking in the sun drains energy' altogether?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:59 AM Last edited by TwistedMexi : 4th Feb 2017 at 8:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Does the Mod also allow Vampires to use their powers outside without them failing during the day?.

Yes, your vampire will behave as if it's always nighttime.

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 8:03 AM
Now I can buy that part to the game Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 8:40 AM
Awesome, thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
Now I can buy that part to the game Thank You

Glad I could help

All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:30 AM
aww can you teach me how to mod where they can still burn in the sun?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:18 PM
Knew it was only a matter of time before this mod. THanks so much for this! Awesome.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Ravynwolvf : 4th Feb 2017 at 3:00 PM.
Quick question; the vampire I play already is sun proof so I'm good there, but does this prevent the sun from affecting NPC vampires as well? So ALL the vampires in the game or just the ones you are controlling? Because I AM getting tired of trying to keep them from standing there like idiots frying in the sun until they snuff it. Thanks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 3:58 PM
thank you, this will offer good protection till I get all my vampires leveled up
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ravynwolvf
Quick question; the vampire I play already is sun proof so I'm good there, but does this prevent the sun from affecting NPC vampires as well? So ALL the vampires in the game or just the ones you are controlling? Because I AM getting tired of trying to keep them from standing there like idiots frying in the sun until they snuff it. Thanks.

Yes, absolutely positively no negative effects from the sun. It's as if the sun doesn't exist

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Yes, absolutely positively no negative effects from the sun. It's as if the sun doesn't exist

Perfect! Thanks both for the mod and the speedy reply.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 5:23 PM
Much more fun this way. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 6:08 PM
would be cool if vampire sims didn't have shadows or reflections..
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:05 PM
Wanted mod, but I have a problem.
Using this mod I have a gardening problem.
When the sims use action "harvest all", in fact he could harvest only plant that has been selected. My game is in italian, but The message received is something like this: "There isn't other plant to harvest" (my garden is full of fruits and is a big garden)

Tested with and without mod. Taking mod out the sims could harvest all plant.
Is a script mod, so he wouldn't have to enter in conflict with any other mods.

I have all EP, SP, GP , etc...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Wanted mod, but I have a problem.
Using this mod I have a gardening problem.
When the sims use action "harvest all", in fact he could harvest only plant that has been selected. My game is in italian, but The message received is something like this: "There isn't other plant to harvest" (my garden is full of fruits and is a big garden)

Tested with and without mod. Taking mod out the sims could harvest all plant.
Is a script mod, so he wouldn't have to enter in conflict with any other mods.

I have all EP, SP, GP , etc...

It is possible to have other conflicts with mods even if it's a script mod, it's just less likely.

Do you have any mods that modify gardening/sunlight? I'm not able to reproduce your issue.

Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
would be cool if vampire sims didn't have shadows or reflections..

They do not have reflections XD i noticed that when i 1st got the expansion
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:23 AM
Thanks for the mod :)
Forum Resident
#21 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
It is possible to have other conflicts with mods even if it's a script mod, it's just less likely.

Do you have any mods that modify gardening/sunlight? I'm not able to reproduce your issue.

Yes I have
-Vampires stronger plasma fruit http://pearlbhsims.wixsite.com/pear...ng-Harvestables
-No ingredients need for food http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585136
-cool1_garden_CowplantTweaks (removed from MTS, in progress to upload to asylum)
-ShimrodGrowfruitTreeGlowRemoved (updated by me) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=576939
-NoGardenClubHarvesting ManxCat (updated by me) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=583700

Nothing for vampire sun light but some mod from Vampire mega mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=588980
VAMPIRES - Ask Permission successful
VAMPIRES - Stronger Plasma Packs v300
VAMPIRES_DrinkAllYouWant no loss of relationship
All they are tuning mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:03 PM
This mod works beautifully. Now all my super vamps can walk around with no threat and no NPC's randomly blowing up in the sun.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:58 AM
This mod completely ruins the fun and experience like leveling up to get that type of resistance to sun through the sun resistance power,
Like sure i now have mod that removes the weakness part of the game pack but i atleast dealt with those the first time playing this game pack!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Immortal Rain
This mod completely ruins the fun and experience like leveling up to get that type of resistance to sun through the sun resistance power,
Like sure i now have mod that removes the weakness part of the game pack but i atleast dealt with those the first time playing this game pack!

Everyone plays differently, to each their own.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 8:14 AM
Ty for this i don't normally add things that make my game easier but npc vampires are standing around during the day and even working at the stand in the city at least they won't burn now, as its daylight till 8pm in other worlds, now they can be safe.
Page 1 of 4