Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Megan

by SummerGlau Posted 2nd Feb 2017 at 10:33 PM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:17 PM
I looked at the pictures first, and then I read the description and when you said you were going for Meg from Family Guy it all clicked. The Sim does remind me of Meg. After seeing your Ed Sheeran I had to google pictures and compare, and there are some really neat details in there. Like the mascara you choose that's only at the corners of the eye, just like the cartoon that has two lashes at the side of the eye.

I think it's neat that you take Sims that would be difficult to copy properly due to the limitations of the game engine, it's interesting to see how you work around that and manage to achieve a similarity despite the limitations. Besides it's always nice seeing Sims with an alternative face structure, not just another pretty face Sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I looked at the pictures first, and then I read the description and when you said you were going for Meg from Family Guy it all clicked. The Sim does remind me of Meg. After seeing your Ed Sheeran I had to google pictures and compare, and there are some really neat details in there. Like the mascara you choose that's only at the corners of the eye, just like the cartoon that has two lashes at the side of the eye.

I think it's neat that you take Sims that would be difficult to copy properly due to the limitations of the game engine, it's interesting to see how you work around that and manage to achieve a similarity despite the limitations. Besides it's always nice seeing Sims with an alternative face structure, not just another pretty face Sim

And there I was, whining I don't get comments, haha Thank you for your attention to Megan! I'm very glad you like her. I didn't intend to make her an exact copy of Family Guy Meg, more like "bring her to life" and see what a girl of her type could have looked like if she would've been my (or yours or somebody else's) schoolmate. I guess I achieved that )

I guess some of the details just fit into the whole image neatly so I roll with them. That mascara you've noticed, I usually apply it for a natural/everyday look. I didn't really think of nuances that small like corner lashes, tbh, but I'm glad you see them fit into her image!

Regarding making difficulties... well, Megan seemed relatively easy to make, even though I've restarted on her from scratch 2 or 3 times. Some of the persons I pick to sim (mostly my celebrity crushes, lol) are really a major pain in the backside, like the guy I'm working on now. Makes me want to headdesk and throw my laptop out of the window, lol. But I'm stubborn and I will finish him. Sorta too many ladies on my profile, haha. And yeah, I agree, diverse faces make game more interesting! So more I will bring to ya!!!

Oh, and excuse my English and my mistakes, if any, me iz not a native