Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Lifetime Skills: Toddler and Child Skills that carry over!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,323 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 192,985 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Feb 2017 at 6:07 AM
Updated: 15th May 2017 at 2:55 AM
Wanting childhood skills that are actually worth something on your birthday? This mod carries skill experience over to give you a head start on their next age equivalents!
Happened to max that Potty skill on your toddler? Enjoy the steel bladder trait on your next birthday.

No longer will you work hard to become the smartest kid in school only to magically become completely ignorant when you blow out your candles.

On top of that, if you manage to max both the mental and the creativity skills as a child, you'll enjoy a bonus boost to your Handiness skill as a teen!

UPDATE:
Now updated to more accurately reflect experience earned as a toddler. You'll enjoy an additional XP bonus if you manage to max all toddler skills.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback! I have changed the Child Creativity skill to now give you experience shared across the three artistic skills: Writing, Singing, and Painting.
In addition, if you manage to max creativity as a child, you'll receive an extra XP boost to one of the artistic skills, picked at random.

If you happen to have an artistic skill as a child already, like singing, the experience will be added to your current skill level.

If you'd like to support me and my future mod development, please refer to my signature or profile.

This is a script mod. To install, please open the download and drag the .ts4script file directly to your Mods folder.

This mod does not conflict with any resources.