Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 8:13 PM
Hates Children Challenge
Starting with young adult female. One trait should be Hates Children, and the others at your choice. (I suggest you to put some traits that help with collecting, fishing and gardening because that is the only way of earning money.)
Move into a lot not smaller than 30*40. With funds left build small house with basics (kitchen,bathroom,bedroom.) No tv, computer,...
When you're done, with money cheat make your funding 0$. Your only way of earning money is by fishing and selling fish, collecting objects, and gardening, you can buy two of every seed pack at beginning.
Another way of earning money is by giving birth. Every born infant is 1000$. If twins 2000$. You are not allowed to marry, or to move anybody in the house.
Every child has to be with different sim. You can use rewards but not cheats.
When your infant grows into toddler, you have to learn him/her every skill, if not your money goes back to 0$.
While in childhood, child has to learn at least two skills to highest level and have A in school. If not, again your funds goes back to 0$.
By reaching highest level of any trait you get 1000$.
Goal is to collect as much money and build a big loving house through generations.

This is my first challenge, still testing, if anybody interested, message me, or tag me if you try.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:47 AM
The idea of this seems very nice. Maybe with a little more rules and story this would be a popular challenge!