Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 15
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 6:57 AM
Yay thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:31 AM
Such a useful mod. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 9:11 AM
Thanks to make this mod
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:26 AM
Awesome! and I love the "Now you can create your very own The Vampire Diaries drinking sprees, let the ripper come out and play a little bit with the prey!" because i'm actually playing with ripper stefan right now. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 1:34 PM
Thanks so much
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 4:14 PM
This is perfect! Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 7:43 PM
Thank you guys, I am happy you like the mod. Originally I wanted to keep it for myself, as you well know I wasn't on here for such a long time. Vampires brought me back. Yet I still have not a lot of time. But since I really enjoyed my vampires to be able to drink all the time, from the same victim, I thought maybe other's would like it too. So that's when I decided to give it to the community as a gift. My next mod is already in the making. It also has to do with Vampires

The Truth is out there!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 8:12 PM
Can you make the plasma pack more powerfull (that you can buy via computer)? I tried, but I didn't find the solution. I tried to modify more tuning resource that has "plasmaPack" in description, but nothing happened in game.
Or, can you give me the name of the resource that I can use ? Please, please...

I apologize that I bother with this favor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 9:18 PM
Yayy now i can make plasma slaves .. ehh donors I totally am not just about to create a random sim to have around my vampire family for feeding purposes cos that would be cruel.. I think I will name her Emma
Instructor
#12 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 27th Jan 2017 at 12:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Thank you guys, I am happy you like the mod. Originally I wanted to keep it for myself, as you well know I wasn't on here for such a long time. Vampires brought me back. Yet I still have not a lot of time. But since I really enjoyed my vampires to be able to drink all the time, from the same victim, I thought maybe other's would like it too. So that's when I decided to give it to the community as a gift. My next mod is already in the making. It also has to do with Vampires

Could it be possible to get rid of the Sims reacting Negative to a Sim drinking without asking? (Keep the see what's happening interaction but get rid of the Negative hit to the friendship). That'll be awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:46 PM
yay! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:49 PM Last edited by DaydreamerFly : 26th Jan 2017 at 11:50 PM.
This is awesome, thanks! Can't help but hope it could actually kill them haha, would add a fun twist.
So glad you are working on another vampire mod! I'm loving my vampire sims right now, but I think there are a lot of little improvements I'd like to see. Plus more danger
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Could it be possible to get rid of the Sims reacting Negative to a Sim drinking without asking? (Keep the see what's happening interaction but get rid of the Negative hit to the friendship). That'll be awesome.

I just tested it it a little while standing in front of 3 different sims, compelling another sim with Deep Drink interaction.
They were shocked, but the minus in relationship was gone Enjoy!

From now on your vampires will be able to drink deeply from anyone without losing friendships left and right.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Can you make the plasma pack more powerfull (that you can buy via computer)? I tried, but I didn't find the solution. I tried to modify more tuning resource that has "plasmaPack" in description, but nothing happened in game.
Or, can you give me the name of the resource that I can use ? Please, please...

I apologize that I bother with this favor.

UPDATE 2 01/26/2017: I've uploaded another wished for mod addon, which is optional. It gives much more fulfillment to drink Plasma packs from now on! The medical plasma gives the most, Frog & Fish Plasma packs give a little less, but much more than original!

Enjoy!

The Truth is out there!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 7:36 AM Last edited by catalina_45 : 27th Jan 2017 at 9:17 AM.
UPDATE 2 01/26/2017: I've uploaded another wished for mod addon, which is optional. It gives much more fulfillment to drink Plasma packs from now on! The medical plasma gives the most, Frog & Fish Plasma packs give a little less, but much more than original!

Enjoy!

Thank you ...but, on pie menu of "Order"/"Secret of vampire" (via computer) I have only one plasma pack. Is this plasma pack medical?
Where/how can I find other 2 flavor?

My game is in italian, so sorry if the name of option is not as original in English.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 8:09 AM
Thanks so much! Love this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 9:01 AM
This is my new favorite mod! <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Thank you ...but, on pie menu of "Order"/"Secret of vampire" (via computer) I have only one plasma pack. Is this plasma pack medical?
Where/how can I find other 2 flavor?

My game is in italian, so sorry if the name of option is not as original in English.

The medical plasma pack can be bought on the computer. The other two are created out of frogs and fish! Meaning you have to study the lore skill from the vampire tomes! At some point your vampire will discover that he/she can create plasma packs out of frogs and fish. At that point you can simply go fishing and click on the fish and create a plasma pack out of it

Or you go out and look for frogs in these tree logs

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:54 PM
Awesome, thank you!!!!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 7:01 PM
The medical plasma pack can be bought on the computer. The other two are created out of frogs and fish! Meaning you have to study the lore skill from the vampire tomes! At some point your vampire will discover that he/she can create plasma packs out of frogs and fish. At that point you can simply go fishing and click on the fish and create a plasma pack out of it

Or you go out and look for frogs in these tree logs

Thanks for reply, I still discover the game pack...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 7:52 PM
Now I can make a proper blood slave for my vampires!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 8:18 PM
Thank you. I am really looking forward to use it.

One Question, though.
Is it possible to make a Mod that allows People from the doctor career from get to work to create medical plasma by asking a patient to donate and take the plasma of the willing... (Doesnt make much sense, right...) In the same Mod, doctors could sell said Plasma to Vampires for a bit of bonus money and vampires in said career could steal it from the hospital during work...
Is that possible?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 9:09 PM
Could be done the same thing for plasma fruit? My vampire sims like gardening and eating the plasma fruit.
Page 1 of 15