Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skydiving Centre Rabbit Hole Rug

by Butterbot Posted 20th Jan 2017 at 9:54 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2017 at 10:07 AM by Butterbot : Typo

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:58 PM
If I read this right, what you have done here is create an opportunity for players who missed out on the original TS3 Store Skydiving Centre and have always longed to have the options available in game.
Thanks very much!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 1:41 PM
This is awesome! Sometimes that RH building just doesn't fit the vibe of my neighborhood so I don't use it all that often. Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 6:33 AM
Installed and tested - glad to find it works! I have been a bit annoyed because I found out about the skydiving centre long after it disappeared off the Sims Store, and the copy I found elsewhere would not work in the game - that is the rabbithole shell would not work in the game.

This rabbithole rug? It works in my game so now I can have sims go skydiving, and also do it on lots that might not hold the original rabbithole - the one I installed I put in a gymnasium I have installed in Oasis Landing (said gym is available here on MST).
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 12:59 PM
What? When was there a skydiving center? Why did it get removed?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 5:48 AM
yaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssss!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:29 PM
Thank you Butterbot! When did the EA Store have the original skydiving center? I do not remember it being on there when I was first getting items for TS3 from it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:46 AM
Great idea- as usual! Thank you!

The original skydiving center was a Ford promo item. I think when the contract ended, the TS3 store had to remove it. Butterbot's is much more versatile.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 6:45 PM
How is this MOD possible without the use of any expansion packs? Just seems illogical. o_O
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 6:44 PM
Wow! I hadn't even known there WAS a skydiving center. Thanks so much for making this available!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 2:18 PM
Default found it...
Quote: Originally posted by Epica0
What? When was there a skydiving center? Why did it get removed?

"http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t8839-skydiving"
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 10:05 PM
I've been looking for a way to bring the skydiving center into my game forever! Thank you so much for creating this RH rug and sharing it this with us.