Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 3:25 AM
Default Child Sims Stretch and Float Using Teen+ Anims - How to Fix?
I have started on an XML mod that allows child sims to care for babies. It's heavily based off of Dr.Chillgood's now-abandoned mod "Kids Care for Babies", but adds in more interactions, such as "Bounce" and "Cuddle". I'm slowly getting interactions like "feed bottle" and "change diaper" to show up, and then the XML portion will be done. However, I noticed some odd behavior with some of the animations. I was expecting some child skeleton stretching in the case of the animations that are teen+ only, so I wasn't super surprised that the testing child sims stretch and float. My question, as an XML modder newbie, is what does it entail to remove the "stretch and float" in child sims from these interactions/animations? I'm not sure I have the chops to complete any animation tweaks, but if it's not a super intensive process, maybe I can learn.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.