Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 5:33 AM
Help adjusting age limit for a CC top
I have a CC top I downloaded from somewhere but the age limit on it it set for YA and A only. I downloaded S4pe 0.3.c and tried looking at the files but it appears there are several different places where age could be set for the item. I looked all around for instructions for usage for S4pe but the only ones I could find for setting age limitations do not look like how the current version of S4pe shows package files that have been opened. Also some more looking around is making me think that S4pe is not the current tool people prefer to use for creating packages, so perhaps there is something else I should be using that is more intuitive now for package settings.

I am hoping this is a very simple question for people in here since it's just about setting the ages the top can show up for in CAS. I did a VERY little amount of customizing content for my game in Sims 3 so I am a bit familiar with doing things but i've never tried it in Sims 4 and this S4pe program dosent seem very intuitive for settings like this.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help point me in the right direction. :D