Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1930 Sears Elmhurst

by Red Sonja Posted 19th Nov 2016 at 3:29 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 5:31 PM
Just amazing !!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 7:23 PM
You did such a great job on this house. It is so similar to the real Sears Elmhurst. Love it!

Ray...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 8:13 PM
I just adore this series of houses you are creating! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 8:18 PM
Thanks once again for another "oldie but goodie". I'm sure you've been having as much fun creating, as I've been having fun using. Thanks also for your list of where to find the objects you used! I love Buggybooz's appliances.....perfect in your old house. I like the basements, though I have to force my Sims folks to go downstairs....they'd rather be upstairs, bored, for some reason. Though a poker table seems to keep them down there, once they get there.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 10:41 AM
What a lovely house, thank you!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 1:35 AM
Once again I see a lovely house that I must have in my game. I'm jumping around like a bird I'm so happy to download this house!!! Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 5:43 PM
Wow! How did I miss this one? Great looking house, Red. Must have!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 2:34 AM
Thank you