Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Call Anytime + Relationship Mod (original by Scumbumbo)

by catalina_45 Posted 1st Nov 2016 at 5:02 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:46 AM by catalina_45 : info mod

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:25 PM
Your help is appreciated Catalina. Thanks so much.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:25 PM
Thank you. I always thought the calls were too short for my liking.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 5:40 PM
Thank you so much this one of many over at Scumbumbo's I miss!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 6:00 PM
Thank you! I really missed this mod!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 6:25 PM
Great Job :) This is one of my favorite mod's :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 6:36 PM
Thank you so much. Your work is very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 1:20 AM
Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 6:50 AM
Thank you for the update of this mod
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:44 AM
Thanks for doing this!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 9:01 AM
Thanks so much for updating the outdated mods from other creators. I'm sure the creators will be happy that someone is doing this. Like you said, you are doing this for the players and we appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 9:41 AM
Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 3:20 PM
thanky
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 10:12 PM
Thanks Catalina_45 for updating this mod, as well as the others that have not been touched in a while. I truely appreciate you taking on the ones that you have. Especially the No More Ingredients Mod. I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to take a look at Scumbumbo's other mod...Evolve All Plants. It has not been updated in forever. I know everyone would be soooo thankful. We have been waiting and waiting. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=545711
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TS1-TS2-TS3
Thanks Catalina_45 for updating this mod, as well as the others that have not been touched in a while. I truely appreciate you taking on the ones that you have. Especially the No More Ingredients Mod. I'm wondering if it would be possible for you to take a look at Scumbumbo's other mod...Evolve All Plants. It has not been updated in forever. I know everyone would be soooo thankful. We have been waiting and waiting. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=545711

I'm sorry, but is over my ability of moding... Even to me is missing that mod...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 2:36 AM
Thanks so much for updating this mod, Catalina! This is one of my favorite mods as all of my Sims are Night Owls like me and like that they can call their friends & family to chat at 3 or 4 in the morning! :D
Instructor
#17 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 12:49 PM
I try to use the call anytime chat longer gain realationship mod but in my game once installed I can not open the phone to call. Taking it out and everything is back to normal. No other phone mods in my game. Strange... game is updated (against my will) and repaired)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 1:23 PM Last edited by catalina_45 : 4th Nov 2016 at 6:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
I try to use the call anytime chat longer gain realationship mod but in my game once installed I can not open the phone to call. Taking it out and everything is back to normal. No other phone mods in my game. Strange... game is updated (against my will) and repaired)

It's nothing wrong with the mod... it's working in my game.
Check for conflict with other mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:41 PM
I am so grateful this mod was updated! Thank you so much Catalina. This is one of my favorite mods. Works great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 12:00 PM
I love this mod and appreciate your continuing to update it. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 1:24 AM
I have MISSED this mod, THANK YOU for updating it! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 6:29 PM
Thank you so much for updating this mod!!! I can't play without it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 11:50 PM
Thank you for this. My main avenue for relationship building in TS2 and 3 was spam-calling people. Now I can do this again in Sims 4 and actually gain relationship points when on the phone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 8:06 AM
TY just downloaded the old one and realized it wasn't working. Wish you would update Scumbumbo's "Evolve All Plants" mod as well.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel_USA
TY just downloaded the old one and realized it wasn't working. Wish you would update Scumbumbo's "Evolve All Plants" mod as well.

You will find my answer on post #16.
Page 1 of 3