Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olympus Fountain (New)

by Bakie Posted 28th Oct 2016 at 8:05 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2021 at 1:27 PM by Bakie

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 9:05 PM
I love these fountains. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 9:10 PM
Another good mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 1:22 AM
I love your fountains Please make more if you have time, I enjoy building waterfalls into pools for my Sims
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
I love these fountains. Thanks.

Quote: Originally posted by Daniel_USA
Another good mod!

Quote: Originally posted by jmfuqua2013
I love your fountains Please make more if you have time, I enjoy building waterfalls into pools for my Sims

Thanks to you all! About making more, I definitely will. I like making waterfalls and custom ponds in my game too and there can never be enough of assets for that!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Thanks to you all! About making more, I definitely will. I like making waterfalls and custom ponds in my game too and there can never be enough of assets for that!

Since the last update and installing City Living, your waterfalls are invisible. I can select them and place them in the world but they're not able to be seen. Any advice or help on this?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 1:36 PM
Since the last update and installing City Living, your waterfalls are invisible. I can select them and place them in the world but they're not able to be seen. Any advice or help on this?

Uhh..no. I don't have the expansion yet. I do know that there are more issues with objects in game, even base game objects that don't work as they supposed to do since installing City Life on some computers.
I think we need to wait for an update from EA. But I don't know for sure..

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 9:36 AM

I just asked some else with the City Life expansion to test it, and for this person it did work as it used to do. Have you tried deleting the fountains and placing them again? I also heard of people who were missing a lot of objects on excisting lots and they needed to delete the whole lot and build it again for everything to work. I'm not saying you need to remove those lots where my fountains are on, but try placing them in another world and see if it somehow fixes the problems.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:45 PM
Great! Works, and works lovely!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Great! Works, and works lovely!

Great to hear! Have fun making your fountains look a bit more fantastic!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:38 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 10:44 PM
These are very cute for my builds.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
These are very cute for my builds.
Then go place them!

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 6:59 PM
thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fetry
thanks
You're welcome!