Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 8:52 PM
Default The Academy for Creative Sims
Are your children talented when it comes to the fine arts, or would you like them to just simply get better? If you answered yes, then send them down to ACS; The Academy for Creative Sims! We will train your teenagers to create works of art right before your eyes. Artistic Sims can take Art classes, Natural Cooks can take Culinary classes, Virtuosos can take Music classes, and last but not least, Charismatic sims can take Drama classes!

The campus is quite large, as it has been funded for years with a very large budget. Your children will spend their days here in comfort, as we provide only the finest building for our future artists and chefs. There are dorms for each gender, as well as classrooms for the aforementioned classes that we provide. Along with that, there is a large cafe for them to order food and spend time in, a pool and a gymnasium for them to stay in shape, and a library for them to keep their minds strong.

It is up to you if you'd like your sims to attend classes that have fewer children or more, though the more children in a class, the more difficult it is for the students to get their work done.

Classes take place from 8:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. The schedule is follows.
6:00 A.M. -7:00 A.M. It is advised that students use this time to wake up and prepare for the day.
7:00 A.M. -8:00 A.M. Breakfast is served in the Cafe, either by the staff working on campus or by the Culinary students who'd like to test their skills on their peers!
8:00 A.M. -9:00 A.M. The students spend time in the Library reading books on any topic imaginable!
9:00 A.M. -11:00 A.M. Students go to train their skills. On Mondays, Art classes are provided. On Tuesdays, Music, on Wednesdays, Cooking, on Thursdays, Drama, and on Fridays, the students get to pick!
11:00 A.M. -12:00 P.M. Lunch is served in the Cafe
12:00 P.M. -1:00 P.M. The students use their school provided laptops to refine their writing skill, and learn to professionally write
1:00-2:00 P.M. The students spend time either in the pool or in the Gymnasium, their choice
2:00 P.M. The students are released to do whatever they please on campus
5:00 P.M. Dinner is served in the Cafe
9:00 P.M. Students must be in their dorm rooms, and the lights must be out by 10:00 P.M.

On the weekends, students don't have classes, and can spend their time on campus, or they can travel the town, as long as they have at least one sim of the same gender with them.

ACS provides school uniforms for Everyday wear, as well as P.E. uniforms and Swimming uniforms. These are only required to be worn during school hours, and on the weekends the students may wear whatever they please.

We here at ACS are very strict on making sure that the sims behave well. They are allowed to have romantic relationships if they want, but they may not have any public displays of affection, on campus or off. If they are caught doing so, both sims will be forced to sit away from one another at all times, and may only interact with a staff member nearby. They must not get into fights, and if they do, the student will be expelled. If a student skips class or is late, he/she will have their computer taken away, and they will be forced to stay in the dorms for the rest of the day, instead of having their own free time. If a student is seen off campus without a teacher, or without a sim of the same gender with them, they will be prevented from leaving campus at any time. Any repeated offense will result in expulsion.

Once a student turns 18, he/she must choose a class that they'd like to graduate with a major in, and they must have a skill level of at least 7/10 stars to leave. If the sim does not meet these requirements, he/she must complete a final exam before he/she may graduate. Art students must paint a portrait of somebody, Culinary students must cook a meal that is worth at least $20, Music students must perform for the teachers, and Drama students must either give a speech, or prove that they have at least 3 friends on campus. Once a student graduates, he/she may finally move off campus to begin their new life!

We do hope that you find ACS to be a perfect fit for your children! We are very excited to hear from you. If you'd like to speak to one of our staff members, please contact us at 1-800-[REDACTED] or email us at [REDACTED]@simsacs.com. We hope to see you here at the beginning of the school year!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 4:24 PM
I am kind of intrigued. I might try this if I can find a appropriate house to download.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 6:26 PM
I'm looking for schools on the exchange now.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 6:34 PM
I'm going to give it a try after I complete the 100 baby challenge
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM
Ooh, I'll definitely keep this in mind if I need a new challenge.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 10:16 PM
I want to do this but I dont have a school downloaded....any one have one?
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 2:12 PM
Found one. Just look up some schools on the exchange.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 9:17 PM
I'm having so much fun with this

Here is the link of the school I downloaded: http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...hool/id/983073/