Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BV Stuff Recolours - Part 1

by Michelle Posted 31st Jul 2016 at 4:05 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:30 AM by Michelle : fix typo

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 9:59 AM
I love these recolours, especially what you did with the cushions! Thanks, Michelle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 4:06 PM
Wonderful, useful recolors! Thank you so much. I love your work <3 Using it all over my game. Makes everything more beautiful and in place.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 4:14 PM
you go girl
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 5:35 PM
Damn it Michelle! Your stuff is my kryptonite, I swear ! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 9:26 PM
Thanks Michelle! Waiting excitedly for skating and ice rink recolors! You make my game soo much better!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 1:34 AM
@justchelle - hi hun, I think you may have missed them, you can find the Ice and Roller Rink Recolours HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 8:21 PM
O Wow ! these look so great! Thank you very much Michelle!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 4:33 AM
I've always wanted these objects in other colors. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful recolors and for doing objects like this that some people would over look. :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 7:18 PM
While there are recolors of these elsewhere, there aren't many, and I always like different ones to match different hotel decor color schemes. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Nov 2016 at 11:13 AM
obrigado
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 6:01 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 6:01 PM
Thanks
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Jun 2022 at 8:53 PM
@Michelle Hey, love your recolours. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find your AL Darkwood, AL Lightwood and AL Medwood recolours of the Bar or Mahjong Table as the corresponding set on LeeFish doesn't seem to include these 2 items, could you please point me to them? Thanks
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 3:33 AM
@BellaDovah - Oh wow, after all these years I never realised they had not been done, leave it with me and I will see what I can do about it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@BellaDovah - Oh wow, after all these years I never realised they had not been done, leave it with me and I will see what I can do about it.

Ah wow no way! Haha! No pressure at all then I was just checking I wasn't being dumb or if there was a missing link somewhere