Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buffyverse :: Fred and Illyria !

by billielith Posted 15th May 2016 at 8:19 AM - Updated 8th May 2019 at 2:54 AM by billielith

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2016 at 8:22 PM
Oh, this is awesome - AGAIN! The likeness with Amy Acker is already really good and the Illyria parts are just right. That Picture with Amy and Andy it is just wonderful - when is that taken? Lornette is cute as a button both as a human and a sim. :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2016 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nonikk63
Oh, this is awesome - AGAIN! The likeness with Amy Acker is already really good and the Illyria parts are just right. That Picture with Amy and Andy it is just wonderful - when is that taken? Lornette is cute as a button both as a human and a sim. :D

Hi!
Thank you so much for all your kind compliments.
I believe the picture must have been taken around the time they filmed The House Always Wins, of Season 4 of Angel.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th May 2016 at 9:31 PM
could you do a black version or an alpha toothless recolor of this? Link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=453988 P.S, if you don't know what Alpha Toothless looks like, here are some images: https://www.google.com/search?q=HTT...=active&ssui=on
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2016 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HatSamPixie
could you do a black version or an alpha toothless recolor of this? Link: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=453988 P.S, if you don't know what Alpha Toothless looks like, here are some images: https://www.google.com/search?q=HTT...=active&ssui=on

Hi,
I am sorry but I don't mesh. Removing 3D parts from a costume requires editing the mesh. Also, I don't really take requests. My plate is pretty full with real-life (2 kids, an aging mother with Alzheimer, evening school, a job-search) and my own projects.

Maybe you could try asking around on the WCIF forum?

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th May 2016 at 12:47 PM
Really nice face sculpt - it looks just like Fred! Your Lorne was excellent too :) Cheers for making them!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2016 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletwings
Really nice face sculpt - it looks just like Fred! Your Lorne was excellent too Cheers for making them!

Thank you very much. I like them a lot, so I felt like I had to do them justice.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th May 2016 at 2:18 PM
Looks just like her, especially the Fred sim! Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th May 2016 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimothyschma
Looks just like her, especially the Fred sim! Great job!

Thank you! Glad to bring Fred to you all.

Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd May 2016 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
Hi!
Thank you so much for all your kind compliments.
I believe the picture must have been taken around the time they filmed The House Always Wins, of Season 4 of Angel.

Oh, I forgotten that she actually looked like that in the show! Now I (vaguely) remember that episode.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd May 2016 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nonikk63
Oh, I forgotten that she actually looked like that in the show! Now I (vaguely) remember that episode.

She isn't dressed up for very long.