Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashion story from Heather. Wedding. Set “Allsorts”

by Droopsi Posted 6th May 2016 at 10:20 PM - Updated 13th May 2016 at 9:17 AM by Droopsi

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 9:29 PM
Thank you for another set of your beautiful dresses :) I love having family dinner parties in them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 12:27 AM
beautiful, thank you :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 9:18 AM
This is incredibly beautiful outfits. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 11:54 PM
These gowns are lovely :D. They could be ballgowns, or useful for a bride who doesn't want the traditional white. Or perhaps she's been married before. My fave is the aqua blue (#31) with the lacy strapless bodice.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 5:43 AM
Beautiful, just gorgeous! Thank you so much
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 5:45 AM
In the future could you maybe have a download that includes all of the without having to do each one. I'm greedy but lazy.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 5:52 AM
Is the mesh included? I didn't see it in the downloads, but the link provided goes to a "spam" site.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 6:28 AM
@Droopsi Please, tone down the bump-maps! See tutorial for acceptable bump-maps,because your latest dresses need toning down.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 12:00 AM
These are stunning, thank you so much for uploading them. I look forward to seeing them in game. I follow all your uploads, they are always an amazing addition to the game.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 12:05 AM
Awesome dresses. They look nice in the game!
I am delighted with your gowns.
Thank you-thank you.

Make SIMs, not war!

Say the Word and will be free,
Say the Word and be like me.

I'm Fata Morgana at Cradle of Darkness, there are my strange lots http://kativip.ucoz.ru/load/fata_morgana_zone/79
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
@Droopsi Please, tone down the bump-maps! See tutorial for acceptable bump-maps,because your latest dresses need toning down.

Hi, lidiqnata! :lovestruc
Thanks for your comments, but I would like to get the bodice of coarse, volumetric lace on the last dresses.
So I did the bump-maps of such light tone. I got what I would like to get.
The lace of bodice looks bad and resembles an ordinary nightgown with another bump-maps.
Such effect was not needed with the other lace dresses, so there are bump-maps of few tone down.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th May 2016 at 4:32 PM
Stunning, gorgeous dress !!! Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#14 Old 12th May 2016 at 12:05 PM
@Droopsi the links to the mesh and mesh creator don't work, can you update them please

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th May 2016 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Alice-wonder : 13th May 2016 at 1:52 AM.
Dear Karen,
I have checked all links - it works.
Dresses look perfectly in the game.
Everything is fine and everything works.
Scan your computer, please.
P.S. About mesh: The mesh is included - MESH_biene_ballgown_tranz310705.rar file - according with the creator's policy (creator Biene, sim2-fashion site is dead)

More than four thousand downloads - it's fantastic.
The work appreciated according to merit!
Droopsi, please, continue to create to the delight of all of us.

Make SIMs, not war!

Say the Word and will be free,
Say the Word and be like me.

I'm Fata Morgana at Cradle of Darkness, there are my strange lots http://kativip.ucoz.ru/load/fata_morgana_zone/79
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th May 2016 at 11:15 PM
Incredible!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th May 2016 at 4:01 PM
These are gorgeous and look amazing in-game. I love the pastel colors and the layers of lace. Thank you Droopsi! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 10:45 PM

Thank you very much for sharing. I really like his work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:16 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 4:56 PM
They look great. Btw, can I download those sims anywhere? I want them in my game! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:59 PM
OMG I'm speechless! They are so beautiful !!!!! I love them all!