Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BB's Kitchen Basic Recolours

by Michelle Posted 27th Apr 2016 at 1:58 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:44 AM by Michelle
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 9:40 PM
This is a great kitchen set and I (and my sims) will enjoy your MALM recolors. The two seasons recolors requested by croiduire really are a nice addition.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 2:17 AM
THANK YOU so much!! I can't believe how quickly you got these done, and how beautiful they are! You are amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th May 2016 at 2:27 AM
These look nice, I love the look of the drawer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 12:50 AM
Looking forward to using this set, especially the white
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 12:19 AM
Thank you and I also need to apologize for asking you if you could resend me those MALM recolor requests again, I assumed something in-game and now I need those two extra MALM colors for the BILLY bookcase!

I'm terribly sorry for this inconvenience on my part, knowing your tired and often busy, but I promise to never do this again!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 1:34 AM
@Cloud_Strife - I uploaded them HERE, other people might want them as well.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep