Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mansion des Larpas

by toolowforzeros Posted 27th Jan 2016 at 10:24 PM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 7:22 AM
Hi,
very beautiful.
But how driving the cars to the parks, there's no entry. :/
Thx a lot for your job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 8:55 PM
I got a feedback that gates on both sides of the lot were missing. That must be a bug from the program (EA) and i think the issue should be addressed because I included two gates on both sides and made sure everything was OK before i uploaded it. I downloaded this lot and did not have any issues so If you experienced the same/similar problem as above, re-download the lot and try again or replace the missing object with any suitable object of your choice.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the downloads; i really appreciate it.

Please send me your feedback!

toolowforzeros
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:02 AM Last edited by Benou : 4th Feb 2016 at 4:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Benou
Hi,
very beautiful.
But how driving the cars to the parks, there's no entry. :/
Thx a lot for your job.

Hi
Sorry, I'm identified the problem : it was a mod that make the wall all around the lot and deleting the 2 parkings entrances, just keeping the pedestrians entrance.
The problem disappears when I start again The Sims with the function "disable mods". I couln't identify THE mod which have done it because I have too much of them (about 200). But when I put all of them off, the 3 entrances are there.
Sorry to have bothered you.

Your job'art is perfect.
Thx again.