Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Speedy's Automotive Repair

by Frogsnack Posted 27th Jan 2016 at 10:19 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2016 at 12:04 AM by Frogsnack : Added support to roof and some landscaping.

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 11:13 PM
This looks great. I think this garage will be the hangout for my "Daryl Dixon" Sim. He can't fight zombies all the time!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 8:00 AM
I love this. This is exactly something I need into my '40s themed Roaring Heights, or for that matter, to any of my neighborhoods because I love this "everyday American realism" style.
Where is that vintage gas pump from? Is it from Fast Lane Stuff or a CC?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
I love this. This is exactly something I need into my '40s themed Roaring Heights, or for that matter, to any of my neighborhoods because I love this "everyday American realism" style.
Where is that vintage gas pump from? Is it from Fast Lane Stuff or a CC?

It's from Fastlane stuff, along with most of the wall hangings, the desks, the bars and most of the chairs. There are also 5-6 nice cars that go with the pack, and lots of great garage clutter.

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 9:53 PM
hi is it compatible with 1.67?