Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa McPhee

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 3rd Jan 2016 at 7:48 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2017 at 3:29 PM by Fergus' Mind

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 8:45 PM
Yeah! Its finished! Beautifully done! Love all the colors/ combinations you used! It suites perfectly in the Victorian era! Love it!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 1:41 AM
This is very lovely. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 8:10 PM
I love it, Fergus! What a wonderful house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 9:41 PM
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th May 2016 at 7:55 PM
THOSE INTERIORS! MY EYES!!

Actually, this lot made me go out and see the Nanny McPhee movie a while back, and now I completely understand. You've done an amazing job of capturing the fantastical colors schemes. The floor plan is great and I love the glass partition to the kitchen.
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:55 PM
Going into the Kitchen/Basement actually makes you swim in thin air after going down normally, then back up, then falling through the stairs to swim and going back up involves climbing the banks instead of stairs. Not good at all.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
Going into the Kitchen/Basement actually makes you swim in thin air after going down normally, then back up, then falling through the stairs to swim and going back up involves climbing the banks instead of stairs. Not good at all.

Thanks for letting me know.

This isn't a problem I've had when testing prior to uploading or playing afterwards because I had to have a sim go down there in the first place to upgrade the fireplaces and oven and then my sims' butler hasn't had any trouble going up and down on their own accord to prepare food and then serve it in the dinning room above.

Has this issue happened to you on multiple occasions or after reloading?
Has anyone else had this issue?