Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rocks go through - Maxis mesh edit

by artrui Posted 28th Dec 2015 at 12:16 AM - Updated 1st Jan 2016 at 11:47 AM by artrui : add a keyword

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 1:37 AM Last edited by artrui : 28th Dec 2015 at 1:55 AM.
Just add a tip: one can use the rock-plates to build a 3D looked cave ceiling, too. That is why I've modeled their underground parts. The methods of build this art of ceiling is similar like of using my "movable floor/ceiling patch"--place them on the floor above that ceiling.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 3:27 AM
These are lovely.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 4:59 AM
Exactly what I need! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 5:54 AM
this is so cool! ty
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:29 AM
perfect ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 11:42 AM
Thak you for sharing!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 1:43 PM
Thank you . A very useful addition.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:01 PM
Thank you for the idea, the matter of the rock is superb
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 7:09 PM
I'm excited to see what people come up with using this mod. Great creation, artrui!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 9:34 PM
Another great idea, really like all your rock creations!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 6:06 PM
wow wonderful!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:56 AM
Default Cool Ideas
Okay so I love these! They are the best possible things for my style of building I had a couple ideas and I figured I would post them just in case someone hadn't thought of it, the first is if you put a real staircase down and then use the rocks 2 and 4 you can layer them over the top essentially making a stone staircase that looks awesome and is still usable, the other idea was that if you use rock 3 the end of it that is lower matches up perfectly height wise with the eschen metal bar stool so that its only just not visible so if you place it so there's only the smallest part of a leg showing your sim can sit on it and it looks like they're sitting on the rock, I hope I helped someone and didn't just sound stupid :p