Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cadence - Hillside Extravagance

by Tee Hee She Posted 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:22 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2016 at 8:39 AM by Tee Hee She

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 9:04 PM
Wow. That's quite impressive, to say the least!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 9:57 PM
Oh my God. I don't see how anyone could top this. Ever.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 7:54 AM
This is just utterly insane. Holy crap. I can't even begin to imagine the work put into this.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:30 PM
This is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:44 PM
This is very beautiful! Wow!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 10:37 PM
Wauw! Like.... wauw! Makes me consider playing in Oasis Landing. It's beautiful
dodgy builder
#8 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 8:37 AM
Oh well, the patience gone into this ... you must be into meditation or something.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 5:45 PM
This looks awesome! Once I am done with my current houseboat obsession, I'll move into here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 5:49 PM
Oh I so wanted it in Midnight Hollow...lovely house, but alas I don't think I can use it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 9:55 PM
Wow!you make a excellent work in this house,you are very talentend.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 6:23 PM
This is the single most stunning piece of Sims architecture I've ever seen. The covered pool actually made me gasp.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 4:14 AM
I'm not sure what's going on with it but it's not working for me. I have downloaded it a few different times. The thumbnail in the launcher is wrong and when it installs it's not in game. Instead I keep getting a "Quarrytown Pub" or something similar to that name. I really love the look of this house and it makes me kind of sad that it doesn't work in my game.
mature minion
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChimeraEris
I'm not sure what's going on with it but it's not working for me. I have downloaded it a few different times. The thumbnail in the launcher is wrong and when it installs it's not in game. Instead I keep getting a "Quarrytown Pub" or something similar to that name. I really love the look of this house and it makes me kind of sad that it doesn't work in my game.

I'm so sorry you're having troubles installing my lot, I'll take a look at the sims 3 pack and see if I can work out what's gone wrong with it!
mature minion
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 8:41 AM
Right, the original sim3pack did have an odd description, so I've re-exported the lot and checked it. The file should be correct now, thanks for alerting me to the problem ChimeraEris
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 5:29 AM
I am tempted to try to put this lot into Sunset Island on the hillside where I placed my own lot... What could go wrong?? Oh so much could, but I am going to try it.