Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reset Bathing Outfit

by Lynire Posted 18th Dec 2015 at 3:05 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2016 at 4:37 AM by Lynire

257 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 183 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 3:56 AM
Thank you! This is really useful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 4:29 AM
Awesome thanks........the dressers were broken in the last patch so this will come is great use!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 7:03 AM
Thank you so so much. You're savior. *off to strip clothes off stupid sims*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 7:09 AM
Nice one :) This will save me a lot of messing about. I have a pile of permanently bugged sims from a previous save and I dearly want to use them. Will this mod allow me to reset the outfit to a specified out or does it restore the EA orginal?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ModerateOsprey
Nice one This will save me a lot of messing about. I have a pile of permanently bugged sims from a previous save and I dearly want to use them. Will this mod allow me to reset the outfit to a specified out or does it restore the EA orginal?

It removes the bathing outfit, which causes the game to generate a new one. I think you can control things like the makeup and hair by setting your everyday 1 outfit's makeup and hair to cause the game to use that when it creates a new bathing outfit, but I'm not sure it always copies from that outfit. The mod itself doesn't define the bathing outfit. It just causes the game to generate it using the code built into the game.
Instructor
#7 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 8:33 AM
If I have clothing that is incorrectly marked as a bathing outfit will this still present the chance to create another incorrect bathing outfit?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ModerateOsprey
Nice one This will save me a lot of messing about. I have a pile of permanently bugged sims from a previous save and I dearly want to use them. Will this mod allow me to reset the outfit to a specified out or does it restore the EA orginal?

Make sure to run the batch fix with S4S first or manually update each CAS package you have that is set to "Naked". Otherwise it will just reset the Naked Outfit to some random CAS items that have the naked flag.

My TUMBLR
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
If I have clothing that is incorrectly marked as a bathing outfit will this still present the chance to create another incorrect bathing outfit?

Yes it will. You have to update your clothing.

My TUMBLR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 9:37 AM
Thank you very much this will solve my gripe of having to take out CCs I want to keep!!! 🙌🙌🙌
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 1:57 PM
How do you manually update a CAS package?
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:19 PM
I am very grateful for this one question do you unzip or leave in the zip. And Thanks very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:38 PM
Thank you for this. I have two sims who would do everything in their everyday clothes. It was getting quite annoying. So I really appreciate this fix.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 5:38 PM
Thank you for this. I have two sims who would do everything in their everyday clothes. It was getting quite annoying. So I really appreciate this fix.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Celia
How do you manually update a CAS package?

I've never updated one of those so I can't really give any advice about it, if you were asking me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 6:50 PM
There seems to be some confusion about what this mod does. It does not change any CC nor interfere with other people's CC. It does only what it says it does: "It does this by removing and then, if currently worn, also regenerating the bathing outfit for a sim or all sims". So it is simply a way to force the game to to have to generate bathing outfits for sims. If you have CC that is causing the game to generate incorrect bathing outfits, then this will not change that. Sorry for the confusion.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 8:57 PM
do you unzip the file before putting in mods folder?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynire
I've never updated one of those so I can't really give any advice about it, if you were asking me.

Asking anyone, really.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OlClyde
do you unzip the file before putting in mods folder?

This is a script mod. So you'd use the instructions on the "Install Instructions" tab for script mods, which say to not unzip it. Sorry that I forgot to mention somewhere that it is a script mod.
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lynire
This is a script mod. So you'd use the instructions on the "Install Instructions" tab for script mods, which say to not unzip it. Sorry that I forgot to mention somewhere that it is a script mod.

Thank you that's what I figured but wanted to make sure.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 2:59 AM
I finally got this working for me, and thought maybe some of you had the same problem I had. That is the S4S thing--since the Dec 4 update, you need the beta version, not the community version. Once I found that out, and fixed the cc stuff with S4S, this mod works beautifully.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 3:43 AM
Yes you need the beta Sims4Studio called Sugar 2.6.0.8
Run the batch fix through this first. Simply open S4S and ctrl-alt-c and in the cheat box type "showernude" without the " and click ok
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 2:45 PM
omg, thank you!!! i've been living with my sims bathing in random clothes for months now, so i'm glad it can be fixed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 3:57 PM
OMG, thank you so much for this mod! I have a sim that keeps bathing in a full three piece suit and it's been driving me crazy! haha
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 4:28 PM
Hi, it works for Mac?
Page 1 of 11