Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

From GTA 5: Sandy Shores Fire Station

by Flora2 Posted 3rd Dec 2015 at 7:49 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2016 at 8:22 AM by Floraflora2 : EP requirements feedback

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:35 PM
Just wonderful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:36 PM
This build is much appreciated. I don't always want a big fire station and my fire fighters never sleep there, but usually go home.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 1:14 AM
Gorgeous!!! Your graphics card is amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 1:19 AM
Love it do the strip club PLZ
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 1:54 AM
This looks great, I love the likeness! You know, you don't need to change it, but if you wanted to add beds, you could've put them in a basement. Perhaps suggest it in your download to people that would like beds?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 3:26 PM
Love this! I've just started playing Angel City again, and this (along w/ your other GTAV lots) will be amazing additions. Thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 4:40 AM
While I can't really use this for my own work, I must say that it's an impressive re-creation. Great work.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 5:55 PM
It's a great recreation, but it's also a great fire station. I think I might brighten up the landscaping and some of the textures, but it's a good lot to use in my town. Thanks for making it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Dec 2015 at 9:59 PM Last edited by Floraflora2 : 10th Dec 2015 at 10:15 PM.
Thank you to all, I'm glad if anyone likes it or can find it useful in any neighborhoods. Of course, yes, with some green grass terrain paint, repainted walls and rearranged yard, it might look almost pretty, my poor thing An advice, if any of you wants to rearrange the yard and delete the actual objects and weeds there, there is a hidden picnic blanket placed on the picnic table in the back; hopefully deleting the table will delete the blanket too.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 5:49 PM
Well, this is a wonderful creation!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:46 PM
BRAVO ET MERCI!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 11:41 AM
Oh please make more of these, they are my very favorite buildings in the whole game and I constantly use them! I need mooore :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Epica0
Oh please make more of these, they are my very favorite buildings in the whole game and I constantly use them! I need mooore :D

How do you mean "these": buildings specifically from Sandy Shores or from all over the map / whole San Andreas State? - I don't plan to build anything more from Sandy Shores right now, but I have some lurking wishes in my mind to recreate some buildings from Los Santos in 2017 - just that my free time is sadly very limited to do all the things that I would like to build.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 2:18 PM
@Floraflora2
Well they don't necessarily have to be rebuilds from the GTA games or whatever. But their style, kind of "run-down" and realistic, is what totally appeals to me. And you add so many details to the buildings and interiors, I really like that. I play in Lucky Palms, so the desert-like lots are perfect. I bulldozed everything and put down all your lots on the "bad" side of town. I always use your trailers and shacks for my residents, I try to redecorate a bit so I don't always have the very same buildings standing around, but I suck at building the houses themselves. So having more options for people to live in would be amazing. I know most people probably like to play in nice clean environments, however, I really like shabby houses full of clutter

So if you ask me you could build all kinds of buildings in this style, like more trailers/shacks/houses, parks, cafés, restaurants etc. Sorry I'm a bit fangirling here.. I just like it so much and haven't found any other creator compares to you so far Of course I understand if you don't have the time, so no pressure here. Just wanted you to know that I really enjoy and appreciate your work
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Epica0
@Floraflora2
Well they don't necessarily have to be rebuilds from the GTA games or whatever. But their style, kind of "run-down" and realistic, is what totally appeals to me. And you add so many details to the buildings and interiors, I really like that. I play in Lucky Palms, so the desert-like lots are perfect. I bulldozed everything and put down all your lots on the "bad" side of town. I always use your trailers and shacks for my residents, I try to redecorate a bit so I don't always have the very same buildings standing around, but I suck at building the houses themselves. So having more options for people to live in would be amazing. I know most people probably like to play in nice clean environments, however, I really like shabby houses full of clutter

So if you ask me you could build all kinds of buildings in this style, like more trailers/shacks/houses, parks, cafés, restaurants etc. Sorry I'm a bit fangirling here.. I just like it so much and haven't found any other creator compares to you so far Of course I understand if you don't have the time, so no pressure here. Just wanted you to know that I really enjoy and appreciate your work

@Epica0
Hmm, thank you, I can understand you now. I also tend to have this "twisted" taste, I find decayed and trashy sims lots more interesting - and sometimes even more beautiful - than the clean, new-looking and shiny ones. Definitely there are creators who are much more talented than me to build shabby and cluttery stuff; for example you should definitely check -Shady- or Arisuka because their decayed lots are artistic masterpieces of the genre (although not necessarily fit into the desert trailer park theme - more like urban industrial).
I thank you for your feedback, it surely influences me to try to become better. I work on vintage lots right now, but I honestly miss the GTA world. I might take a virtual spin in GTA V soon, with "camera in hand", and I shall see if I find something in the desert.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 4:49 PM
@Floraflora 2

Thanks for pointing them out, their lots are nice, but I don't think they are nicer than yours. But the habitable hole is a great idea, I already downloaded it. So much for "twisted" taste, haha.

Well, I'm looking forward to see more stuff from you in the future, thanks for replying so nicely