Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abandoned Victorian Classic

by PolarBearSims Posted 15th Nov 2015 at 7:22 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2018 at 7:00 PM by PolarBearSims

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 3:26 AM
Magnificent concept!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by walking834
Magnificent concept!

Thank You
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Thank you so much for this great house. I started immediately to work on it and just attach some screenshots.

Your very welcome This house was fun to create. Look forward to seeing your ideas on the restoration.

You did a great job Like the idea of keeping the original baby's room as a nursery
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 7:51 PM
I'm really sorry, but I can't manage to send the screenshots. It seems I'm too stupid - I didn't do it before.
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 7:53 PM
Ok, let's try it again!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 8:05 PM
Thanks for your kind statement. I just wanted to leave the house basically as you planned it, because it has a cozy and fine layout. I just wanted to include the "towering space" for the children. Anyhow, please continue making "unfinished" houses for us, because it's quite a challenge.
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Thanks for your kind statement. I just wanted to leave the house basically as you planned it, because it has a cozy and fine layout. I just wanted to include the "towering space" for the children. Anyhow, please continue making "unfinished" houses for us, because it's quite a challenge.

The turret definitely makes a nice hide out for the kids to go and have fun All my homes have an unfurnished version of it to download. If I get enough requests for more homes that are condemned like this one, I may create another.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 8:57 PM
So I really hope the requests will come and you'll continue with your great work! By the way, I like your background story very much - it gives the house an identity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 12:14 AM
This is so cool!
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allovuhsudden
This is so cool!

Thank You
Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 7:35 AM
Just for information - the link to the gable is not actually a link to the gable. It's a store item (from Midnight Hollow it says) and I think your description and link should reflect that The reason I noticed is because I wanted to get my hands on it - but that was a no-go
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 12:20 PM
Add me as another request for more condemned homes. I'm really into what's know as "urban archeology" - basically, exploration of abandoned buildings - and this is really up my alley. Love the details and the story of the house.

"Take only photos, leave only footprints." - Urban Archeologist motto
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 12:48 AM
Thanks for the upload. I'll try my best to fix and furnish it.