Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Medovy Estate - (No CC) (Two Versions)

by Metamorp Posted 6th Nov 2015 at 12:14 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2015 at 11:07 PM by Metamorp

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 12:28 AM
This is just gorgeous, inside and out! LOVE the pool area!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 12:45 AM
A lovely estate, obviously, but I'm obsessed with the little swoosh from the pagoda roof over the archway! I'm definitely gonna have to remember that one!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 1:45 AM
Lovin' that roof line - sweet!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 2:21 AM
Haha, thanks! This was actually the first time -ever- that I used a pagoda roof.. Oddly enough, it wasn't even used for Asian architecture, haha!

Check out my building creations!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 5:22 AM
A beautiful estate that comes to life even more with the back story!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 5:55 AM
Your estate is lovely, thank you for sharing. :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 7:05 AM
Great idea with the roof, it really caught my eye.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 9:25 AM
Lovely! I too am loving that roof line! The estate has real kerb appeal

@Metamorp Please could you provide some zoomed in floorplan screenshots - we don't need to see the surroundings just the builiding (as per the Creator Guidelines), thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 3:03 PM
I too am a sucker for that roof over the door. I've always wanted to do something like that, but I guess I just never remember to when I'm building. This will go great in my Medieval Veronaville! Thank you so much!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 3:23 PM
Lovely estate and a great story! Hurray for llamas! I wondered if that garage was a converted carriage house but the description says recent addition. The architect made it blend right in!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 3:35 PM
Beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 5:52 PM
This is such an attractive property! I chose the furnished version because I liked what you did so much. My Aunt Lucille had a front doorway a lot like this and I always loved it. Nice work! Thanks.
Theorist
#14 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 9:01 PM
Beautiful, and I too like the roofline. I've been thinking of how to incorporate that roof into a modern house myself.
I consider you to be one of the better remaining TS2 Lot builders.
One minor quibble are the radiators, of which there should be one in every room of the house, including large hallways, kitchens, bathrooms and rooms having fireplaces.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 11:08 PM
@KarenLorraine Hey there! I've corrected the images, and made them much more suitable for the guidelines! Thanks for pointing that out, my mistake! (:

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#16 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Metamorp
@KarenLorraine Hey there! I've corrected the images, and made them much more suitable for the guidelines! Thanks for pointing that out, my mistake! (:
Great, thank you, and no problem. You didn't need to remove the other screenshots, I just needed you to add in some extra ones

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 9:18 AM
This is just stunning! I particularly like the roof and the entryway on the main house. Its such a challenge to get a lot looking this good without a single piece of CC. Nicely done, and thanks so much for sharing it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 6:56 PM
I always admire a beautiful house that was made without cc!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 3:51 PM
Thanks for making this lot! love the roof swoop and that it does not have cc. I have Dirk Dreamer and Lilith living there so I had to expand the downstairs for parties and a home business. They love it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
Thanks for making this lot! love the roof swoop and that it does not have cc. I have Dirk Dreamer and Lilith living there so I had to expand the downstairs for parties and a home business. They love it!

Awesome! @lharlamert If you don't mind sharing pictures of your additions, I'd love to see them! I'm always so interested to see what people have done with a lot I've created.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Metamorp
Awesome! @lharlamert If you don't mind sharing pictures of your additions, I'd love to see them! I'm always so interested to see what people have done with a lot I've created.

I have photos but I do not know how to get them onto this site
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
I have photos but I do not know how to get them onto this site

@lharlamert

You can upload your photos to a site such as Imgur, and take the link to the picture it provides to post on the site! Click on the button called "Go Advanced" when writing a post, and from there, click on the little image icon that says "Insert Image". That is where you'll put the link that Imgur provided. Feel free to post the pictures on any image thread, such as the Random Picture Thread.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 5:13 AM
Beautiful and unique, can't wait to use it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th May 2017 at 10:44 PM
Thank you