Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Style It! Makeover/Beauty Salon

by Liv Posted 27th Sep 2015 at 3:02 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2015 at 11:15 AM by Liv
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 3:54 PM
Very nice, modern and stylish. Simple is better.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 6:12 PM
Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 3:42 AM
Might just be me or my game, but when I installed and placed this there were sims inside. Might wanna update the file with an unplayed copy. Other than that, a wonderful lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 9:12 AM Last edited by Liv : 29th Sep 2015 at 1:16 PM.
@up: even in an unplayed lot (and unplayed custom neighbourhood - checked it myself) those sims would spawn - it's because of the makover chair There's nothing wrong with the lot itself
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 7:44 AM
I like it! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 3:19 PM
Really nice lot. I love the smallness and sparseness of it. And thanks for bringing to my attention the default glass replacement. That tinted glass has bugged me for awhile now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:12 PM
Nice little addition to my downtown. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 6:38 PM
I was not looking for a hair salon ... I was looking for a restaurant for my beach/tropical hood ... but sometimes, people might want a makeover in a vacation hood. At least the locals might. And while I made a hair salon ages ago, it apparently seems to be lost in time. I can't find it in my backups because silly me forgot to package it, and I don't seem to see any sign of it in my backed-up lot catalogs.

Your lot is very much what I like in lots .... small (I usually lean toward smaller lots when building), roomy, not TOO much CC (if it goes much over a dozen to a dozen and a half, I get glassy-eyed and usually skip over the lot). Nicely-made, great routing, great use of space. Thank you for sharing this!

And for those who have issues with spawned NPCs (Hey ... I do myself, even though 98% will say I'm being really, really silly with hairdressers, waiters, etc.!), put the lot in a junk hood, remove the chairs, clean the references using the Lot Compressor, re-package. Plop the chairs back in when you place the lot.

Now to find that small beachy (but NOT beach lot ... I've made enough of those to last quite a while!) restaurant that doesn't have a long list of CC. You're out there ... or I will have to make you myself! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th May 2019 at 6:25 PM
Looking for cute/modern community lots I came across you delightful little salon.There is room to add a massage table too! Thanks.