Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fur-Trimmed Jacket with Bell Sleeves

by Spoonsthings Posted 11th Jul 2015 at 1:24 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 4:47 PM
It looks very stylish! It's just my taste in real life. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:04 PM
This looks awesome, I'm about to go try it out in my game! I always love new clothing for my sims but this feels like it fits one of my sims so much better than any of the other outer wear I have! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 9:19 PM
You're awesome; thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 5:22 AM
I can think of a lot of looks for this jacket!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:24 PM
Thanks for this. My Sansa Sim would love it. :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 5:56 PM
hi, i dont know if its me or not but when i downloaded it was not a sims3package
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RikuLand
hi, i dont know if its me or not but when i downloaded it was not a sims3package

I don't know what you mean by sims3package... do you mean sims3pack? If so, I'm sorry to say that I only offer downloads in package file format (and the same goes for most downloads on ModTheSims).

If you play with a lot of CC, I highly, highly encourage you to learn how to work with the Mods folder and learn how to merge CC. It seems like a pain at first, but believe me, it's more than worth it to not have to deal with the many issues that crop up with EA's launcher.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 6:54 PM
can you do this?http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1vGo3IXXXXXb5XVXXq6xXFXXXV/Juego-de-tronos-Daenerys-Targaryen-mujeres-mujer-verano-azul-del-partido-vestido-largo-traje-de-Halloween.jpg
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnaLM
can you do this?http://g03.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1vGo3...e-Halloween.jpg

That one's basically already on my shortlist, but it will take some thinking to figure out how to do. Not to mention I'm not into meshing atm, but maybe someday
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 9:25 PM
Thank you! This is gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th May 2016 at 9:26 PM
Thank you! ;o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th May 2016 at 1:23 PM
Adorable! Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 2:32 AM
Looks cool!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 12:51 PM
Love this, but I've noticed a lot of clipping/texture issues with the sleeves, especially if the Sim is wearing gloves.
Still, great and very pretty.