Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MAXIS Lost & Found IKEA BASKIS Ceiling Light

by Michelle Posted 29th Jun 2015 at 11:37 AM - Updated 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:30 AM by Michelle : to fix a careless mistake on my part.

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:21 PM
Thank you :) I can always use more lights.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:59 PM
Thats wonderful Michelle thankyou!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 2:03 PM
In fact this ceiling light was unlocked and uploaded several years ago. Here's the link: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,12304.0.html

I like your recolours, though
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 3:56 PM
Thank-you for the find! I love lights!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 6:24 PM
Completely awesome, Thank You!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 7:36 PM
This is GREAT, Michelle! Thank you!!!

PS. How can you find/tell if there's a maxis-never-shared item? Where do you even begin to look?! lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 7:56 PM
Michelle you have done it again. I now have one file just for your work. It is going to need expanding. These look fantastic.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 12:49 AM
@ Liv, thanks for letting me know. I was sure someone must have done it but I searched the internet for 4 hours and didn't find anything. I then spent 49 hours over 3 days working on it, learning through trial and error, until I had a recycle bin full of rejects and a functioning light. Oh well! as least I learned a few new things.

@ jbeach34, PM coming your way, hun.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:34 AM
Thank you for these great lights. It's wonderful that you went beyond and created additional recolors. You are one of the creators that keeps Sims 2 flourishing.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:26 PM
These lights appear to override the Single Track Light Set. With them in my downloads I couldn't find the Single Track lights, after I removed the Baskis lights I had the Single Track lights back...
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:32 AM
@ kluless, thanks for bringing that to my attention hun, I'm sorry, it was a careless mistake on my part. I have fixed the problem and replaced the original files. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 10:35 AM
We all make mistakes I'm glad you could fix them, they're a nice addition...

Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 1:00 AM
These are wonderful. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 8:34 AM
Already got this lamp, but must download for those recolours! ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 4:57 PM
This is awesome! I used to have this light in my RL bedroom before I got a fan instead.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 7:01 PM
So stylish glad you found it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:09 PM
Thank you! :)