Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 86 of 135
Test Subject
#2126 Old 21st May 2018 at 11:40 AM
mod now doesnt work =[
Field Researcher
#2127 Old 21st May 2018 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackButlerFanRini
mod now doesnt work =[

Remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload. When the Mod was last updated, it retaind the same version number, so it's possible you don't have the latest version.
Alchemist
#2128 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:57 PM
Does this need an update with the patch of May 24, 2018?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2129 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:27 PM
Very helpful!Thanks mate!
Lab Assistant
#2130 Old 26th May 2018 at 2:59 AM
After the patch on May 24 the IU Cheats seemed to not work quite well. "Draggable" needs cheat is not working for me.

~Linda~
Test Subject
#2131 Old 26th May 2018 at 5:13 AM
Agreeing with miklin, my dragging needs no longer works.
Test Subject
#2132 Old 26th May 2018 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misterp0p0
Agreeing with miklin, my dragging needs no longer works.

Clickable needs working fine for me.....
Test Subject
#2133 Old 26th May 2018 at 9:29 PM
I downloaded the Jungle expansion today and did the 24th May game patch and this mod no longer works for me Well. I don't know if it does or not because after installing the patch, it started the game with mods disabled as always, but I couldn't re-enable mods becuase when I go to game options, its all blank. I can only get game options to show back up when I have removed this mod. Gutted as I can't play without this mod
Field Researcher
#2134 Old 26th May 2018 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by princesspetal
I downloaded the Jungle expansion today and did the 24th May game patch and this mod no longer works for me Well. I don't know if it does or not because after installing the patch, it started the game with mods disabled as always, but I couldn't re-enable mods becuase when I go to game options, its all blank. I can only get game options to show back up when I have removed this mod. Gutted as I can't play without this mod

Remove the Mod from your Mods folder and then redownload it. When the Mod was last updated the version number is still the same as before.
Lab Assistant
#2135 Old 26th May 2018 at 10:37 PM
So before the patch came out on the 24th, i merged some packages and I merged this mod into it not knowingly. So I found the pkg and took out this mod and put it back into the mods folder and all is well.

~Linda~
Lab Assistant
#2136 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:15 PM
does this work with the latest patch?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2137 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 5:59 PM
@ashlynette92 its not working for me after the new patch pleeeeese @weerbesu could we have it patched it's the one mod I simply cannot do without!
Scholar
#2138 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sparky1922
@ashlynette92 its not working for me after the new patch pleeeeese @weerbesu could we have it patched it's the one mod I simply cannot do without!

It works just fine. Check the installation instructions and read also the latest comments.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2139 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 1:01 PM
Thanks for your help @Morphar

I have used this mod forever and simply could not understand what was going wrong if it was still working for other players after the latest patch and in the end I found out that for some reason script mods were not ticked despite me thinking that it had already been done-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2140 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 8:15 PM
Thank you hottie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2141 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 2:58 PM
Thanks best thing ever
Test Subject
#2142 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 6:00 PM
Hi! I've just discovered this mod and it's definitely piqued my interest. I have just one quick question before I download it though...does anyone know if it conflicts with Mc command centre? I'm a little hesitant to test it myself as the last time I had a mod conflict it crashed my game and I had to reinstall the ENTIRE thing. (I have all the EP and SP's so it was VERY irritating, not to mention time-consuming! ) Having said that, MCCC is invaluable to my game, so as much as I am tempted, I would sadly have to forgo this mod in favour of what I already have if there's a conflict. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!
Test Subject
#2143 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brielle55555
Hi! I've just discovered this mod and it's definitely piqued my interest. I have just one quick question before I download it though...does anyone know if it conflicts with Mc command centre? I'm a little hesitant to test it myself as the last time I had a mod conflict it crashed my game and I had to reinstall the ENTIRE thing. (I have all the EP and SP's so it was VERY irritating, not to mention time-consuming! ) Having said that, MCCC is invaluable to my game, so as much as I am tempted, I would sadly have to forgo this mod in favour of what I already have if there's a conflict. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!

I use this mod with command center and there is no conflict whatsoever.
Scholar
#2144 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 10:29 PM

A mod can not crash your installed game but maybe your saved game. The game makes five backups for your games play. You can easily recover your saved game from the backups..
Lab Assistant
#2145 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 10:35 AM
Does this mod change motives in any form (except with manual clicks, of course). I installed it yesterday and noticed that my sims' motives decrease very slowly all of a sudden (especially energy).

I play Sims in German, so I apologize in advance for any "funny/wrong English term" I might use when describing something about the game. ;)
Test Subject
#2146 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 11:42 AM
Hey, I can't live without this mod.. but the thing is when I have it "options" doesn't load for some reason and I am not able to use it.. I hope there is a new update coming soon. Thank you for this incredible mod!
Field Researcher
#2147 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 2:42 PM

They aren't close to the same thing so yes they're compatible. Plus script mods will rarely (never really) conflict with each other. Also even mods that conflict or aren't compatible with the latest patch will never make it to where you have to reinstall the whole game. Just remove the broken mods from your Mods folder and your game will be fine. With every patch you need to check with the creators of the mods you use to see if they need updated or not. Don't just re-enable mods and try to play with them after a patch if you haven't checked if they're compatible or not. There's a reason that system is in place Hopefully that helps you understand a bit more

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Scholar
#2148 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 3:14 PM

From the first page:
Quote:
Conflicts
This mod overrides the following resources and will conflict with other mods that also modify these resources.

S4_62ECC59A_00000000_3FFE72432A703655
S4_62ECC59A_00000000_F3EF552C87959615
S4_62ECC59A_00000000_C4B030271AE45C30
S4_62ECC59A_00000000_DA7597EAEB9BA388
S4_62ECC59A_00000000_8869CD575C5993E6

The script module only adds new custom commands to the game and it does not conflict with other script mods.

So check what resources other mods are using.
Test Subject
#2149 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sparky1922

It works fine for me. Remove all mods and let just this, if works, the problem is a conflict.
Test Subject
#2150 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 2:34 AM
"it's the one mod I simply cannot do without!"

I the same!!! Will this Mod be Updated for The Sims 4 Seasons Expansions that will be released Next Friday?? Did I hear correctly that we will have a new UI function, for Calendars or whatever? My Sims can also NOT live without this Mod, hahaa.. =)
Page 86 of 135