Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 84 of 135
Field Researcher
#2076 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dejavually
is there a update for today cause its not working for me

Make sure Script Mods are enabledi n the game's options.
Quote: Originally posted by PiinkFoot
Does this mod work with game version 1.41.42.1020?

Yes it does.
Test Subject
#2077 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 8:36 PM Last edited by yuriko_ero : 13th Apr 2018 at 9:28 PM. Reason: Update
Default Will Not work on my version.
Until today this was a great mod, thank you. Unfortunately the latest version 1.10 is effecting my options screen in-game (all I get is a blank popup), when I remove the mod from the mod folder the options popup is fine. My game is up to date. Any ideas.

UPDATE: Just checked version. I have 1.41.42.1020, so the latest version of UI cheats won't work. Any idea when you'll update mod, I'm missing it already
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2078 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 7:51 AM
Thanks!!!
Scholar
#2079 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yuriko_ero
Until today this was a great mod, thank you. Unfortunately the latest version 1.10 is effecting my options screen in-game (all I get is a blank popup), when I remove the mod from the mod folder the options popup is fine. My game is up to date. Any ideas.

UPDATE: Just checked version. I have 1.41.42.1020, so the latest version of UI cheats won't work. Any idea when you'll update mod, I'm missing it already

It works fine with that version.
THANKS POST
#2080 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 3:02 AM
work
Test Subject
#2081 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:52 AM
The mod isnt working for me anymore. The boxes pop up but nothing changes. Is it working for anyone else? Perhaps it needs an update?
Field Researcher
#2082 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yuriko_ero

Blank options menu means you're using an old version of this Mod that is not compatible with newer game versions.

Even though you have 1.10, it might still be an older 1.10 version, as this Mod was updated recently but the version number is till 1.10. Remove the one in your Mods folder and redownload and try again.
Quote: Originally posted by simonec96
The mod isnt working for me anymore. The boxes pop up but nothing changes. Is it working for anyone else? Perhaps it needs an update?

This might mean you don't have it installed correctly. Remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload. Make sure to put both the .package and .ts4script files in your Mods folder and see that Script Mods are enabled in the game's options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2083 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 8:43 PM
Thank you so much for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2084 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 4:02 PM
yes thenk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2085 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:11 AM
doesn't work for me
Test Subject
#2086 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 4:09 PM
I've had this mod since April 5th but after the last patch on April 17, my interfaces started becoming blank (blank circles in the activities queue, my sim's family tree shows a blank default head, inventory blank sometimes, slow loading interfaces in general). It still works but having blank interfaces is not normal. I'm not a newbie for mods so I know it's installed correctly. Are you working on a new update for this patch? I did notice your last update was in February.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2087 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:05 PM
This mod has made my game 1000x better! Thank you!
Test Subject
#2088 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 2:12 PM
are there no versions for the Cats and Dogs? (1.36.104..)
Scholar
#2089 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_Emperor

As you can see version 1.9 is built with game version 1.33.38 and there is no new version until Game Version 1.40.61 so 1.9 will fit your 1.36.
Best is to upgrade you game though.

Quote:
UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9.zip | Description: Built with Game Version 1.33.38
UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.10.zip | Description: Built with Game Version 1.40.61
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2090 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_Emperor

The version that works for 1.36 is no longer available. Not all old downloads are kept on here.

ΔΤΔ
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2091 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 2:17 AM
Hello! So, does this mean that this great mod is compatible with the latest patch?
I am not sure if you have had a chance to check it out.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#2092 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 3:46 AM
Hello, I'm also wondering if this mod works for the current patch (1.42) ?
Test Subject
#2093 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 4:36 AM Last edited by 24Simmers : 25th Apr 2018 at 4:58 AM.
I decided to test the mod for the current patch and the feature does not appear in the game. Regarding the location of the mod, I made sure to put it directly in the Mods folder. No extraction, of course. I also already enabled the Script Mod in game. Does this mean that the mod doesn't work?

EDIT: My bad. The mod does work. I didn't know this script mod requires extraction ^^;; Thank you for the awesome mod :D
Field Researcher
#2094 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slothxo
I've had this mod since April 5th but after the last patch on April 17, my interfaces started becoming blank (blank circles in the activities queue, my sim's family tree shows a blank default head, inventory blank sometimes, slow loading interfaces in general). It still works but having blank interfaces is not normal. I'm not a newbie for mods so I know it's installed correctly. Are you working on a new update for this patch? I did notice your last update was in February.

The Mod still works with the April 17th patch; it does not need an update.

Make sure all of the following requirements are met on your end:
1. Your game is up to date (which I guess it is, judging from your post)
2. Script Mods are enabled in the game options
3. You have the latest version (1.10) of this Mod and it is installed correctly (if not sure, remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload - unzip/extract the downloaded file and put both the .package and .ts4script files directly under the main Mods folder).

If all of the above is met, the Mod should work without issues, and with no interface issues.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2095 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 2:55 PM
Thank you for your input, Darkhorus. I understand that Weerbesu must be busy living life, as they should.
I am sorry, but I am used to getting the green light from the creators themselves. Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#2096 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Hello! So, does this mean that this great mod is compatible with the latest patch?
I am not sure if you have had a chance to check it out.
Thanks!

Of course. it works for me perfect as well too.

Everyone must have the Version from 1.42.30.1020. It is the actually Version.
Scholar
#2097 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 24Simmers
I decided to test the mod for the current patch and the feature does not appear in the game. Regarding the location of the mod, I made sure to put it directly in the Mods folder. No extraction, of course. I also already enabled the Script Mod in game. Does this mean that the mod doesn't work?

EDIT: My bad. The mod does work. I didn't know this script mod requires extraction ^^;; Thank you for the awesome mod :D

Once upon a time both scripts and .package files was in .zip archive. Nowadays script files use extension .ts4script to awoid people extrakting them.
This mod, and many other, contains a .package file and a .ts4script file compressed together in a .zip archive.
Only very old mods put script files in .zip archive.
So the script part of this mod is still unzipped.
If you are curious to see what is therein you can change the extension .ts4script to .zip and unzip it.
Test Subject
#2098 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 2:15 AM
Default Update
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
The Mod still works with the April 17th patch; it does not need an update.

Make sure all of the following requirements are met on your end:
1. Your game is up to date (which I guess it is, judging from your post)
2. Script Mods are enabled in the game options
3. You have the latest version (1.10) of this Mod and it is installed correctly (if not sure, remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload - unzip/extract the downloaded file and put both the .package and .ts4script files directly under the main Mods folder).

If all of the above is met, the Mod should work without issues, and with no interface issues.

Yes I have the latest version and I'm not saying that the mod doesn't work. It's the blank interfaces that I have a problem with because as I've stated before, everything was fine until the April patch. The only other mods I have are MC Command & a cc hair. I tested the game without this mod for a few hours and the interfaces were back to normal. Oh well, I'll just live with it since I love this mod :')
#2099 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 3:58 AM
it doesn't seem to work anymore event he new updated version
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2100 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:21 PM
Will there be a version 1.42 soon?
Page 84 of 135