Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 75 of 135
Test Subject
#1851 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:36 AM
Hi, could I have some help? I have the two files in my Mods folder, but the mods are not working. Could it be because my game and files are on an external hard drive? The folder is in the D drive>Program Files (x86)>Origin Games>The Sims 4. I just put the Mods folder in since this is my first mod for this game. I also do not see the mods in my "game options" section and I did enable script mods and restarted.

Also, my game version is 137.35.1010. I noticed that there is no download for my game version yet. Could this be why it's not working?
Lab Assistant
#1852 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rose313
Hi, could I have some help? I have the two files in my Mods folder, but the mods are not working. Could it be because my game and files are on an external hard drive? The folder is in the D drive>Program Files (x86)>Origin Games>The Sims 4. I just put the Mods folder in since this is my first mod for this game. I also do not see the mods in my "game options" section and I did enable script mods and restarted.

Also, my game version is 137.35.1010. I noticed that there is no download for my game version yet. Could this be why it's not working?

hi @rose313, you'll need to place the files here: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods (not in the Sims 4 folder found in Program Files).
Scholar
#1853 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 8:38 AM

Also, my game version is 1.37.35.1010. I noticed that there is no download for my game version yet. Could this be why it's not working?

As previous poster says you put the files in wrong folder.
Version 1.10 was made for version 1.36 and newer until 1.11 comes out sometime in the future if an update is needed..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1854 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:04 PM
Any chance of an update anytime soon?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1855 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 4:37 AM
This seems to be working just fine with patch PC 1.38.49.1020 / Mac 1.38.49.1220.
Test Subject
#1856 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fewlines
hi @rose313, you'll need to place the files here: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods (not in the Sims 4 folder found in Program Files).

Thank you!
Test Subject
#1857 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
As previous poster says you put the files in wrong folder.
Version 1.10 was made for version 1.36 and newer until 1.11 comes out sometime in the future if an update is needed..

Great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#1858 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:38 PM
Thank you!

you're welcome, @rose313. i hope it works now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1859 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:17 AM
this mod is awesome thank you
Test Subject
#1860 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 9:36 PM
need update?
PC 1.38.49.1020 use this mod cannot open the game (Has been in the loading)
sorry my English not good
Scholar
#1861 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sora6218
need update?
PC 1.38.49.1020 use this mod cannot open the game (Has been in the loading)
sorry my English not good

Works fine with version 1.38.49.1020.
Instructor
#1862 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 12:47 AM
This mod still works great in my game.

If your having problems, take out one mod at a time and try to load the game until you find the one that is broken. Also, once the game does load, don't forget to turn the script cheats back on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1863 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 8:08 AM
this dont work any more ever since laundry day
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1864 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 5:13 PM
this mod does not work right after the new stuff pack ive taken out all my mods an cc an only had this in game it glitches my game when sims sing to one other thay stop soon as start, the bars on needs dont go up all way on own anymore, its deffo this mod as ive like i said removed everything but this mod out my game, can we please get a 2018 update for this an the more colums mod? please.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1865 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JannaJaria
this mod does not work right after the new stuff pack ive taken out all my mods an cc an only had this in game it glitches my game when sims sing to one other thay stop soon as start, the bars on needs dont go up all way on own anymore, its deffo this mod as ive like i said removed everything but this mod out my game, can we please get a 2018 update for this an the more colums mod? please.

Sims stop singing is a gameplay issue and UI mods such as this mod cannot cause that. And I'm not sure what you mean by needs don't go all the way up anymore.

Just because this is the only mod that's installed doesn't mean the issues you encountered are caused by this mod (the game itself can have all kinds of glitches for example).

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1866 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 8:21 PM
Its also not working for me. This is after doing a reinstall on the entire game and using only this mod in the game. It won't let me add funds skills or adjust my need bars. I had no problems using this mod until laundry day came out. By the way love your mod! I've used it since you released it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1867 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 8:34 PM
Oops. Never mind. Come to find out I had not turned on the option to allow script mods. Its working great now. Im slightly embarrassed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1868 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 10:13 PM
Whenever there is a new pack released I check here first before doing Anything because this Mod is so necessary to me. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#1869 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 1:09 AM
Hi love the mod, always have! i have a small question. i know you have a poll asking what we would like to see as part of the mod. Are you still planning to add more to the updates or has the rest been discontinued? Just curious.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1870 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Diete
Hi love the mod, always have! i have a small question. i know you have a poll asking what we would like to see as part of the mod. Are you still planning to add more to the updates or has the rest been discontinued? Just curious.

Yes the most-voted ones will be added, albeit slowly. I plan to add maybe two new features per year.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1871 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 6:23 PM
Hi! I can't age my sims with a birthday cake and my sims can't die (There are so many old sims in my game). Are you updating soon? Love your work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1872 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jagvetinteokej
Hi! I can't age my sims with a birthday cake and my sims can't die (There are so many old sims in my game). Are you updating soon? Love your work

I’m not updating it soon as it still works fine.

FYI this mod only causes User Interface issues. Sims not aging up/dying is definitely a gameplay issue and cannot be caused by this mod.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1873 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 11:06 PM
works for me v.1.38.49.1020 thanks a lot
Test Subject
#1874 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 7:42 PM
The newest version of this worked great until I downloaded Laundry Day Stuff Pack. Now, when I boot the game, I am unable to click on my sims, the floor, the tv, etc. The sims can't travel off of the lot or do anything. As soon as I disable the mod and reload the game, all is well and I can run the game as per normal.

Any advice?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1875 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunnylikesunshine90
The newest version of this worked great until I downloaded Laundry Day Stuff Pack. Now, when I boot the game, I am unable to click on my sims, the floor, the tv, etc. The sims can't travel off of the lot or do anything. As soon as I disable the mod and reload the game, all is well and I can run the game as per normal.

Any advice?

Whether you can click on Sims or the floor is controlled by the gameplay engine. The UI cannot affect that and you can safely rule out this mod being the cause of your issue.

Also the same UI files are patched to everyone through patches. Packs themselves do not contain new UI files and installing a new pack cannot and do not affect how this mod work.

ΔΤΔ
Page 75 of 135