Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 73 of 135
Lab Assistant
#1801 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 4:32 AM
Default Not Working after December 12, 2017 Patch
First, let me say how much I love this mod! However, after the December 12th patch that updated the game to version 1.37.35, it is no longer working. It would be really awesome if you could take a look at it and see if you could update this mod. I didn't realize how much I depended on it until it stopped working. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#1802 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:58 AM Last edited by RoseSims4Fan : 9th Jun 2018 at 10:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Selena1986
The update comes friday.

I got the update, but oh no...Now the game updated to version 1.37 two days ago...
Update 2:Needs updating again for Seasons Patch
Lab Assistant
#1803 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 1:55 PM
I use 1.10 version and I'm updated from the 12/12/17 patch and I've had no issues here.

*Newness coming.....*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1804 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vwfrank
First, let me say how much I love this mod! However, after the December 12th patch that updated the game to version 1.37.35, it is no longer working. It would be really awesome if you could take a look at it and see if you could update this mod. I didn't realize how much I depended on it until it stopped working. Thanks!

This mod works as an override, so it’s very unlikely that an update would render it useless (i.e. as if it’s not installed at all). A common reason for mods stopping working after an update is simply just that people forgot to enable mods (and restart the game).

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
#1805 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This mod works as an override, so it’s very unlikely that an update would render it useless (i.e. as if it’s not installed at all). A common reason for mods stopping working after an update is simply just that people forgot to enable mods (and restart the game).

UPDATE: Thanks for the response! I did remember to enable the mods again and restart. I deleted the cache file (which had become quite large) and I also took the UI cheats mod out and then reinstalled it. It's working for me now. Again, thanks so much for the quick response!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1806 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 11:46 PM
When I entered CAS, I saw a randomized sim, a background, but no tools to edit the sim with or anything. For hours I got angry, then I figured out this mod was the problem. I removed it from my game and my game is incomplete without it. Please if you can, fix it in some way.
Field Researcher
#1807 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ikabarrplaysims
When I entered CAS, I saw a randomized sim, a background, but no tools to edit the sim with or anything. For hours I got angry, then I figured out this mod was the problem. I removed it from my game and my game is incomplete without it. Please if you can, fix it in some way.

You may be using a version of this mod that is incompatible with your game version. Make sure you use version 1.10 of this mod and that your game is patched to the latest version in Origin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1808 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:31 PM
I am so sad. This is my favorite mod and it was working top and toes and fly, but now whenever I add it to my "Mods' folder it wrecks my game in various ways. I am doing nothing different. Maybe it's on EA's end?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1809 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 11:09 PM
Nevermind!! It's working now
Test Subject
#1810 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 4:14 PM
hi. i have seen a lot of youtubers use a mod that allows them to quickly drag the needs to fill the bar up, and i'm pretty sure this is the one, but no matter what i do i cant figure out how to make the dragging work. like. what am i doing wrong. please help me.
Test Subject
#1811 Old 19th Dec 2017 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezra
hi. i have seen a lot of youtubers use a mod that allows them to quickly drag the needs to fill the bar up, and i'm pretty sure this is the one, but no matter what i do i cant figure out how to make the dragging work. like. what am i doing wrong. please help me.

nvm im an idiot and figured it out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1812 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 9:23 AM
Hi, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#1813 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 1:30 PM
is there a way to reset an aspiration, much like we can do with skills? thank you.
Test Subject
#1814 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 11:06 PM
Default UI Cheats V 1.10 not working for me
Mine was working fine up until the latest patch. Then all of a sudden it stopped working. I made sure to turn all my mods were enabled but it still didn't work. I re downloaded it and it still wont work for me. Please!
Lab Assistant
#1815 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 7:54 PM
My sims in active careers will not go to work if I send them alone. I have tracked it to this mod causing it. i really hope it get fixed. i am not removing it, just avoiding the active careers.
Test Subject
#1816 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 9:00 PM
Default 1.10 isn't working after the 12/12/17
Hi so I'm having problems with this too and I thinks its because the patch this month is not the same version anymore. It was working fine with the cats and dogs update but it stopped working after the 12/12/17 patch so maybe could you please update it? BTW yes the mods and script mods are enabled and I went through the possible of looking at other mods to see if they conflict. The menu doesn't show up even when its in the mod's folder by itself.
Test Subject
#1817 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chouko18
Hi so I'm having problems with this too and I thinks its because the patch this month is not the same version anymore. It was working fine with the cats and dogs update but it stopped working after the 12/12/17 patch so maybe could you please update it? BTW yes the mods and script mods are enabled and I went through the possible of looking at other mods to see if they conflict. The menu doesn't show up even when its in the mod's folder by itself.

I really think this is why the mod isn't working because you updated for 1.36
this is the sims version now after the 12/12/17 patch: PC 1.37.35.1010 / Mac 1.37.35.1210
I don't know if that changes anything but for now I'm not going to play with it as it doesn't show up ex: The menu doesn't show up. In various ways the mod does weird things to my game as well.
I still love your mod, I hope that maybe its on my end s to why the mod isn't working correctly for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1818 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xianah
My sims in active careers will not go to work if I send them alone. I have tracked it to this mod causing it. i really hope it get fixed. i am not removing it, just avoiding the active careers.

This isn’t a gameplay mod and it does not cause gameplay issues.

The menu? Do you mean the pop-up cheat window? This mod doesn’t include anything that can be considered as a menu.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1819 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 3:21 PM
Default .
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This isn’t a gameplay mod and it does not cause gameplay issues.

The menu? Do you mean the pop-up cheat window? This mod doesn’t include anything that can be considered as a menu.

Not menu sorry I meant the pop up windows. I don't get them any more.
Scholar
#1820 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 2:10 PM

Works for me as usual after that patch.
Test Subject
#1821 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 11:36 PM
So first, I really love this mod. After 12/12 update my game works with v1.10 but the mod itself doesn't. I don't know what to do and I've tried everything. I even re-downloaded v1.10 but it still doesn't work. So I have a question: will there be an update? v1.11 or something?
Instructor
#1822 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 7:56 AM Last edited by FalseZen : 25th Dec 2017 at 8:32 AM.
It's still working for me with the new update.

If you are having trouble; make certain no mods are conflicting, and check all your other mods. One may have been broken. For instance 'Buy debug' mods broke with the newest patch. They prevent sims from being clickable.
Test Subject
#1823 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 9:40 PM
Do SCRIPT mods HAVE to be kept in a zip file (Mygames/electronic arts/mods/ ScriptMod.Zip
Or do they work if unpacked as well?

I have package mods working just fine, but unsure on scripts ones, thank you.
Field Researcher
#1824 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dwjlien
Do SCRIPT mods HAVE to be kept in a zip file (Mygames/electronic arts/mods/ ScriptMod.Zip
Or do they work if unpacked as well?

I have package mods working just fine, but unsure on scripts ones, thank you.

Unzip the script as well as the package file.
Test Subject
#1825 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
Unzip the script as well as the package file.
OK cool ty, even the instructions for this very file say you dont have to do that, so strange.
Page 73 of 135