Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 61 of 135
Test Subject
#1501 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrissyYork
I've had the exact same problem

same here and Discord has listed this mod for causing that problem, hopefully we will get a new update on it within a week, until then I guess we will just have to get used to not being able to change the color of an object once it's placed
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1502 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zaceitorius
same here and Discord has listed this mod for causing that problem, hopefully we will get a new update on it within a week, until then I guess we will just have to get used to not being able to change the color of an object once it's placed

I'll update it before Toddler Stuff's release.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1503 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I'll update it before Toddler Stuff's release.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1504 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 11:51 PM
I had to remove this mod today because it was causing a problem in build mode with design color tool.
took all day to narrow it down, and i'm really disappointed, because I love it so much.

If you're not a builder, this won't bother you. you can only change the color of an item once, after that it no longer works till you go back into play mode and then back to edit mode, you can change the color once, rinse repeat.
Field Researcher
#1505 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 3:07 AM
There's a new patch. Can you update the mod please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1506 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CulMiku
There's a new patch. Can you update the mod please?

The mod is now updated.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1507 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 5:25 AM
Thank you! Your mod is great and very helpful! :-)
Test Subject
#1508 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It would be 1.10, similar to TS4 version numbers work

New features most likely won't be included until the next EP release (November?), as I assume it would be the next major pack (not counting the toddler stuff pack). I would still update the current 1.9 version if patches between now and the EP release break it tho.

what about the right-click to add or remove funds from household? o.o would that be when the next EP comes out or is there any chance whatsoever for it to be implemented any time soon? like version 1.9.2 or .3 or something lol
Lab Assistant
#1509 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 10:52 AM
Hi, with the updated mod I can not click "go to market" when the message about a market comes up
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1510 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Denmark1
Hi, with the updated mod I can not click "go to market" when the message about a market comes up

The updated version is made with the latest UI files and thus it should be fully compatible & issues free.

Quote: Originally posted by eksynn
what about the right-click to add or remove funds from household? o.o would that be when the next EP comes out or is there any chance whatsoever for it to be implemented any time soon? like version 1.9.2 or .3 or something lol

New features won't be included until v1.10 and yes it's planned for just before Cats & Dogs' release.

ΔΤΔ
Scholar
#1511 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 6:30 PM
I wonder if it is possible to save a portrait of a sim to a file using this mod?

Reason:
The family tree in game sucks. In MC Control Center you can create a file in GEDCOM format. The GEDCOM-file can be imported into professional family tree programs and family trees be generated from there. Portraits can also be imported to the program but TS4 can not save portraits of sims in game.

Research:
I have seen portraits in .jpg format in the file localthumbcache.package that could suit. The file names are like S4_E18CAEE2_00000000_0000000000001108%%+THUM.jpg so you don't know the name of the sim on the potrait.
In the mod Show/Search Sim Info Mod by Itasan he can dig out name, ID-number and portraits of sims but he can't save portrait to file. Can you do something about it?

Side effects:
As I play with deep family trees I could kill all ghosts in game but keep the ancestors in the family tree off-game.
And the ancestors portrait will be in full color, not dimmed out and not recogniceable.

Question:
Is it possible to make UI-mod so that clicking the portraits in the relations menu and select "save portrait" create a portrait file named with the sim name?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1512 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 8:18 PM
Thank you so much for this mod and updating it quickly as it's a real necessity..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1513 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 11:13 PM
Thank you so much for creating this and keeping up with this, it is such an incredibly helpful mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1514 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 12:58 PM
Thank you so so much for continuing to take time out of your day to update this constantly, in order to keep this mod working and functional. It is such an essential in so many people's games so it's so hugely appreciated that you choose to continue working on it. Really good of you, huge thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1515 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 9:50 PM
Thank you so much for updating this so quickly! I absolutely LOVE this mod, and can't play without it. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1516 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 5:58 AM
This is a kick ass mod Thanks for all the hard work you have put and continue to put in to this mod
Test Subject
#1517 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 11:13 PM
Default UI Cheats Extension v1.9- One feature not working
I have the newly updated version of this mod but I noticed that the option to add moodlets is no longer able to be selected and I'm not sure why. Is anybody else having this problem? I have other mods, but none of them have ever conflicted with this one.
Test Subject
#1518 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 5:55 PM
my game has been updated the mod is no longer working !!!
Test Subject
#1519 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 6:56 PM
Is anyone else having the issues where you cant move the moodlets? i can click them and type -100 to 100 but it dosnt effect anything? The money works and the standard cheats are enabled also removed the cache and redownloaded the mod since the update. Any advise on the matter would be great :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1520 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 9:56 PM
I am having that problem. I found if I save and go back to main menu, then continue game, it starts working again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1521 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 9:01 PM
Did anyone else get an "Archive is corrupt" error when they went to extract it?
Scholar
#1522 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PerryPalegic
Did anyone else get an "Archive is corrupt" error when they went to extract it?

No. Redownload. Use 7-zip to extract file.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#1523 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:59 AM
Thought it didn't work for minute, then realized I'm a loon and installed it wrong.
Field Researcher
#1524 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 1:33 AM
This mod is awesome. I have some ideas, please ignore any you don't like:
- A way to toggle the right click actions. Some are way WAY too tempting for me to just leave this mod installed at all times. I have a preference for a cheap buy mode object that can be clicked on in live mode to be like toggle on / toggle off, over a command line thing in ctrl+shift+c. Or maybe something like right click the live mode icon toggles on/off the right click stuff in this mod? idk. Maybe a little notification could come up to let you know when you toggle it on and off?
- A way to set vampire rank (prime, master, etc.), and set the amount in that rank (like the needs bars, only instead the purple vampire bar)
- Something to reset all the vampire powers and weakness, some of the like that drink of reconfig does, only free/cheating. Maybe right click the reset circle/arrow button? Idk what's possible.
- Some sort of set as wife/brother/unknown/best friend/etc. as in a way to change the relationship type, or set the two sims as completely unknown (removing that sim from the relationship panel).
- A way to clean out all skills, to make them all 0 / unknown to the sim. Preference for 1 click that removes every skill at once over something like allowing to set each skill to 0 and that takes them away one at a time.
- Adding rewards point would be nice (I saw that in your suggestion list), but what about just right click on a reward to add it for free?
- Toggle on and off this sim is a vampire in CAS. It's ok if you have to be in cas.fulleditmode for it to work. It just drives me crazy when I download a sim that I like, then they either are or are not a vampire and need them the other way. Or I make one and oops I hit the wrong button half an hour ago (or more....). Yes this can be fixed after the fact with console commands, but a UI way to fix it in CAS would be nice.
- Don't know if it's possible, but a way to toggle off things costing money. To just like temporary build for free, then go back to normal. Sort of like freerealestate after the fact.
- Also a way to toggle on freerealestate via UI clicks.
- In the dialog boxes that ask the user to enter a number, having the enter key accept whatever we type would be cool.

I gotta say it's interesting that this uses the game UI itself to enable cheats, very creative. I'm old fashioned, I used insim way back in the sims 2 heyday when the creator was still working on it. In a way this reminds me of that. The sort of ok, look we are going to fix this and I don't care that I don't know the console commands needed to do so I said fix. But I definitely prefer the features like clicking on needs to set them, very user friendly :lovestruc. Overall, love it and can't wait to see what else is in store
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1525 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 8:33 PM
I'm having problems with moodlets and the values. Nothing is happening when you click the bars or the moodlets. The only thing working is the money cheat.
Page 61 of 135