Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 57 of 135
Scholar
#1401 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:45 AM
...but now to something completely different. The mod is not working!!

At least I can not enter a specifik flat. The plumbob rotates forever.
First I removed all mods. It worked.
Reinstalled all mods. Not working.
Removed UI cheats. Worked
Reinstalled UI cheats. Not working.

The last two actions repeated several times.
If I select a sim from that flat that is at the gym I can play that sim but I can not send the sim home.
I can play other lots.
Test Subject
#1403 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 5:25 PM
So I tested out to see if this mod was what was making my game bugged (Not able to select any sims, see their needs, etc. Had to control alt delete to shut off the game since I couldn't even click on the menu to quit the game!) and when I took it out, everything was normal. So I can safely conclude that this mod won't work as of right now. I have version 1.31.37.1020, along with City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Movie Hangouts, Outdoor Retreat, Kids Room Stuff, and Parenthood.

Please update this mod, for I cannot live without it. :'(
Test Subject
#1404 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:58 PM
Mod causes glitches in CAS with version 1.31.37.1020 Please fix
Test Subject
#1405 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Keep in mind the mod does not cause gameplay issues, only UI issues. I'd imagine your restaurant glitches were gameplay related, not UI related.

Thanks for the response!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1406 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:10 AM
Is anyone else having errors pop up? I'm narrowing it down and this could be one of the problem mods. No clue how long it's been happening, I've just recently turned on the error notifications with MC
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1407 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaceyLeerik
Is anyone else having errors pop up? I'm narrowing it down and this could be one of the problem mods. No clue how long it's been happening, I've just recently turned on the error notifications with MC

These error notifications only report script errors. This is a UI mod and it cause UI errors (lastUIException), not script errors (lastException). The script component included in this mod only adds new commands and is error-free.

Quote: Originally posted by hime01
Mod causes glitches in CAS with version 1.31.37.1020 Please fix

What kind of CAS glitches? CAS works perfectly for me without issues.

Quote: Originally posted by Littlest-Lapin
So I tested out to see if this mod was what was making my game bugged (Not able to select any sims, see their needs, etc. Had to control alt delete to shut off the game since I couldn't even click on the menu to quit the game!) and when I took it out, everything was normal. So I can safely conclude that this mod won't work as of right now. I have version 1.31.37.1020, along with City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Movie Hangouts, Outdoor Retreat, Kids Room Stuff, and Parenthood.

It's not conclusive unless the issue is repeatable (i.e. you need to put the latest version the mod back in and test if your issues are immediately back).

Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
...but now to something completely different. The mod is not working!!

At least I can not enter a specifik flat. The plumbob rotates forever.
First I removed all mods. It worked.
Reinstalled all mods. Not working.
Removed UI cheats. Worked
Reinstalled UI cheats. Not working.

The last two actions repeated several times.
If I select a sim from that flat that is at the gym I can play that sim but I can not send the sim home.
I can play other lots.

You can try this version and see if the issue still occurs.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.9.zip (896.0 KB, 216 downloads)

ΔΤΔ
Scholar
#1408 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:30 AM

It worked after removeing the localthumbcache.package.
You are the greatest!
Test Subject
#1409 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:40 PM
These error notifications only report script errors. This is a UI mod and it cause UI errors (lastUIException), not script errors (lastException). The script component included in this mod only adds new commands and is error-free.

What kind of CAS glitches? CAS works perfectly for me without issues.

It's not conclusive unless the issue is repeatable (i.e. you need to put the latest version the mod back in and test if your issues are immediately back).

That's odd... That was the one that I had installed and it had caused problems before. I had removed it, the problem was gone. Put it back, the problem came back. Installed the one provided, and the problem is gone... That's really strange.
Test Subject
#1410 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 10:11 PM
I haven't been able to make the mod work since the latest update, I only use this mod nothing else and have tried clearing out the mod folder and re downloading it in but still doesn't work at all :/
Field Researcher
#1411 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maygirl96
I haven't been able to make the mod work since the latest update, I only use this mod nothing else and have tried clearing out the mod folder and re downloading it in but still doesn't work at all :/

The mod works fine. What's your game version and do you use the latest version of this mod?

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1412 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 5:45 AM
I always loved this game but with version 1.9 and the newest update nothing works even with an empty mods folder :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1413 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 10:52 AM
Hi there, it seems the latest version of this mod wont allow me to use cheats [sims.add_buff]. Can you fix it please? Thanks in advance!
Scholar
#1414 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesims3lover101
I always loved this game but with version 1.9 and the newest update nothing works even with an empty mods folder :/

Repair the game by Origin then. What did you expact weerbesu to do about that?
Scholar
#1415 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adipande
Hi there, it seems the latest version of this mod wont allow me to use cheats [sims.add_buff]. Can you fix it please? Thanks in advance!

Is that a cheat you type in console?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1416 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 8:29 PM
Thank you for your amazing mod. The money cheat works very smoothly; however, whenever I submit my skill level to 2, 3 or 10, the skill itself does not increase for some reason. Similar to the moodlets, the cheat mod does not work properly with them. Don't you mind to have a look at this mod?
Test Subject
#1417 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 11:41 PM Last edited by coladacortez1 : 29th Jun 2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Fixed Issue
Quote: Originally posted by Canadian Coyote
Thank you for your amazing mod. The money cheat works very smoothly; however, whenever I submit my skill level to 2, 3 or 10, the skill itself does not increase for some reason. Similar to the moodlets, the cheat mod does not work properly with them. Don't you mind to have a look at this mod?

I second that. When I try to change the skill level, it doesn't change at all. I'm using the latest version of the game with Fitness stuff and Parenthood also

EDIT: Fixed the problem. I'm just dumb and didnt read your install note. I left the script file inside the rar file in the mod folder when you're supposed to unpack both into the folder
Its all good now. Thanks for the mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1418 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 10:49 AM
Thank you, my game isnt the same without this mod. On behalf of all the simmers that use this, I say Thank you!
Test Subject
#1419 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 12:01 PM
Hi weerbesu first of all i would like to say thank you so much for doing such an amazing mod it's awesome how you can just pull all the needs up. I have followed you since you first released the mod but i am having serious issue with V1.9 latest version, it doesn't support my latest version of the Sims 4 which is 1.31.37.1020, i'd be very grateful if you could please update the mod, thanks very much for all your hard work, i'll look forward to seeing the new update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1420 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 2:58 PM
This makes things so much easier! Thank You!
Scholar
#1421 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lil Miss Harmony
Hi weerbesu first of all i would like to say thank you so much for doing such an amazing mod it's awesome how you can just pull all the needs up. I have followed you since you first released the mod but i am having serious issue with V1.9 latest version, it doesn't support my latest version of the Sims 4 which is 1.31.37.1020, i'd be very grateful if you could please update the mod, thanks very much for all your hard work, i'll look forward to seeing the new update.

What are your serious issues then. You must tell weerbesu exactly what the issues are.

I told him of my issue and he fixed it but I don't know if it is updated on first page. Download the version he updated here:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...213#post5232213
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1422 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:04 PM
The slider is no longer working, and when I right click to manually fill in a number for needs that is no longer working as well. My sims is version 1.31.37.1020.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1423 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 7:17 PM
thanks!!!!!
Test Subject
#1424 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
The mod works fine. What's your game version and do you use the latest version of this mod?

everything is up to date, still doesn't work. the slider doesn't work, can only seem to change needs when I right click, I enter 100 and nothing happens.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1425 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FizzMidnight
The slider is no longer working, and when I right click to manually fill in a number for needs that is no longer working as well. My sims is version 1.31.37.1020.

Quote: Originally posted by maygirl96
everything is up to date, still doesn't work. the slider doesn't work, can only seem to change needs when I right click, I enter 100 and nothing happens.

Nothing happens after using a cheat means that you installed the package file correctly but not the script file. This shouldn't happen if you followed the installation instruction.

Quote:
Installation
To install, extract the zip file and place both the .package file and the .ts4script file in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled in the options menu for it to work. Note that script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.
Make sure only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file are installed. If you have older versions of this mod, delete them first.

ΔΤΔ
Page 57 of 135