Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 55 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1351 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 9:20 AM
The mod works but it has some glitches, the hour is better left alone, if just jumps forward time even if you select to reduce 1 hour. and if it gets stuck the needs start decreasing rapidly as if time were trying to catch up and it just ends up killing your sims. a career/school grades would be a fine addition to the functions.

Many thanks for the mod, I am using the version 1.30 ++
Test Subject
#1352 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 8:12 PM
Hi I've encountered a problem with the latest version of this mod, since I updated it the time keeps randomly glitching, as in the clock keeps turning but nothing happens, and if i press pause the clock still advances and my sims are frozen in place. And when that happens all my sims needs go down almost completely at the same time.
It's annoying, because I love this mod, it makes my game so much easier!
Instructor
#1353 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
The same issues can't survive between different versions of this mod. If you still have that then it was/is not caused by this mod. All issues are caused by using a mod version that's incompatible with a game version; the mod itself does not inherently have any bugs. Any old issues are gone as soon as I updated the mod for 1.30.103. The newer 1.30.105 could potentially cause issues, but they will be new types of issues & can't possibly be the same ones.

Hmm, I only have a hand full of mods. Yours and 4 simple mods from coolspear1 and his mods are all up-to-date just like yours.
So I have no outdated mods and no clue what could cause the blank bubble.
Test Subject
#1354 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 1:44 AM Last edited by supersize : 11th Jun 2017 at 5:38 AM.
Hey

My wife and myself have found a little problem with the shift left click option (cheat needs).
Now it works perfectly on our previously created Sims (1.25.136.1020 City Living), but any sims we create now on v1.30.105.1010 it doesn't work for.
Every other option works (relationships, need sliders, skill, money etc) just not the left click on mail box or sim.

This was on 2 different machines with completely different families using Cheats Extension v1.9.

Love the work with the Cheats Extension too

Update:
After playing around a little bit I've noticed if I create a lone sim it works, but the moment you get anyone to move in it stops working.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1355 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 6:59 AM
your mod works great for me, thank you so much, I wouldn't want to play the game without it!!
Test Subject
#1356 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 8:35 AM
I have problems with The notification board in THE SIME 4 does not work.
I tried Cheats v 1. 5 - 1.9.
Does not work the same
My games {v1.25.136.1020}
What should be used with Cheats version?
Asking for advice
Thank you very much

from . Thailand
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1357 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supersize
Hey

My wife and myself have found a little problem with the shift left click option (cheat needs).
Now it works perfectly on our previously created Sims (1.25.136.1020 City Living), but any sims we create now on v1.30.105.1010 it doesn't work for.
Every other option works (relationships, need sliders, skill, money etc) just not the left click on mail box or sim.

This was on 2 different machines with completely different families using Cheats Extension v1.9.

Love the work with the Cheats Extension too

Update:
After playing around a little bit I've noticed if I create a lone sim it works, but the moment you get anyone to move in it stops working.

This mod does not include any features where you click on a Sim or a mailbox (such cheats are controlled by the gameplay engine). This is a UI mod and it only includes cheats that are performed on the in-game UI.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1358 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 12:55 PM
Love, love, love this MOD. I downloaded the latest version yesterday to work on the most recent EA update and with the new Parenthood extension. As others have said, I am able to right-click on the needs bar and get the pop-up to enter a value, but when I enter the value (ex., 100 to fill the bar) and click "Set it" nothing happens. I have the package extracted into the "Mods" folder; I have the zip archive also saved in that same folder, with the script safely tucked inside; I have removed older versions completely (both package and the zip for 1.8); and I have mods enabled in my game. Any other thoughts?
Instructor
#1359 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wmintert
Love, love, love this MOD. I downloaded the latest version yesterday to work on the most recent EA update and with the new Parenthood extension. As others have said, I am able to right-click on the needs bar and get the pop-up to enter a value, but when I enter the value (ex., 100 to fill the bar) and click "Set it" nothing happens. I have the package extracted into the "Mods" folder; I have the zip archive also saved in that same folder, with the script safely tucked inside; I have removed older versions completely (both package and the zip for 1.8); and I have mods enabled in my game. Any other thoughts?

As told many times, you have to UNZIP EVERYTHING! The skript too or else the cheat wont work.
Also you have to enable skript in game.
Test Subject
#1360 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
As told many times, you have to UNZIP EVERYTHING! The skript too or else the cheat wont work.
Also you have to enable skript in game.

And as I said, it was, but thank you anyway.
Field Researcher
#1361 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wmintert
And as I said, it was, but thank you anyway.

Actually you have it installed wrong by reading your words. You download the file, extract it and place the package AND script files into your Mods folder. Do NOT put the download zip into your Mods folder as it'll cause problems.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Field Researcher
#1362 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeetomz
I have problems with The notification board in THE SIME 4 does not work.
I tried Cheats v 1. 5 - 1.9.
Does not work the same
My games {v1.25.136.1020}
What should be used with Cheats version?
Asking for advice
Thank you very much

from . Thailand

Because your game is probably pirated judging from the game version. Buy a legit copy of the game and then you can enjoy mods such as this one. Nobody supports illegal versions of the game. If by that .01% you have a legit copy (doubtful) then update your game to 1.30 and then the mod will work for you.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1363 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 8:37 PM
New to the sims modding community and this is exactly what i needed, Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1364 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 9:35 PM
Please update the vesion ( 1.30.105.1010
Scholar
#1365 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jamil.s
Please update the vesion ( 1.30.105.1010

Any problems? I don't have any.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1366 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 10:45 PM
Thanks and if that picture is you, you are a handsome sim, wow
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1367 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 10:38 PM
Thank you again! This mod {and my imagination :-) } makes it possible for me to have sims with supernatural powers. I have several mods that I really like having in game ... this mod is my must have!
Test Subject
#1368 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 6:27 PM
I think we need a new Update. Today came a new.
Test Subject
#1369 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 7:57 AM
We can't select Volunteer. I think it caused by this mod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1370 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rbarkah
We can't select Volunteer. I think it caused by this mod

I can send Sims to volunteer just fine with the mod installed.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1371 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 10:30 PM
My game has stopped responding a couple times since the new update. Not sure if it's this mod but I usually just assume it is because it always needs to be updated after every new patch. Not sure if anyone else has this issue but I took it out for now just to see!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1372 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:51 PM
Thank you so much!! :D
Test Subject
#1373 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shandra2183
First of all I really love this mod! However after parenthood I have had a few issues. One was with the faster skills mod it caused my teens school chance cards to freeze and I would have to shut down the game. I tested each mod and it was that one. Then later in the game my teen's mom received an advice chance card and it froze as well. So again I tested each mod and when I took the ui cheats mod out the advice chance card worked. Haven't seen anyone else on here with this problem but it is causing this problem for me.

this is happening for me as well. Sad, because i love this mod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1374 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammybtb
this is happening for me as well. Sad, because i love this mod

Is the freezing something that's 100% reproducible (i.e. as soon as you put the mod back in, the game always freezes when a chance card pops up)? It would be really weird cause all chance cards/teaching moments work without issues in my game with this mod installed.

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
#1375 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 6:39 AM
After the latest patch I can't use Buy and Build mode anymore, they're empty. When I take this mod out they work just fine..
Page 55 of 135