Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modular Tile Panels ‒ Small Tiles

by plasticbox Posted 2nd May 2015 at 1:29 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2015 at 3:43 AM by plasticbox
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd May 2015 at 1:40 PM
I love these... thank you!
Deceased
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2015 at 5:57 PM
Pure Genius!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd May 2015 at 8:57 PM
Such a clever idea! I've always wished the back-splash/accent walls in my kitchens matched with the rest of the room, and now they can! You've done it again, plasticbox! THANKS! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:51 AM
So much awesome! Thank you!! Have you considered doing a half-tile wide version of these for when two-tile windows are placed at corners, leaving a half tile space that can't be covered? Just an idea to consider!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:56 AM
If you want a half-tile, I'd suggest moving the panels over by half a tile and having them overlap somewhere in a corner.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:02 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank YOU.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 4:25 PM
love these :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 1:30 AM
brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 6:21 PM
Perfect!!! OH, how I've complained about the backsplashing options for my stoves and accenting....and I don't care under redline...it's a word, backsplashing.