Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Your Party, Your Way Buffet Tables

by heaven Posted 12th Apr 2015 at 11:00 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2015 at 11:26 PM by heaven

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:28 PM
Just awesome!!
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:35 PM
Very clever! I hated getting Vegetarian Lobster Thermador at parties (no offense to vegans out there, my daughter is one, too). And while I consider charging guests for party food somewhat tacky, it's nice the option is available if I ever want to make a few bucks throwing a shindig.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:46 PM
Thanks so much!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:49 PM
You're welcome, all of you!

And eskie, yes, that's why I particularly tested if charging nothing would work, lol! That's part of Inge's script and, from the name, I believe it was created for running home businesses. Perhaps your sims can throw some kind of charitable benefit and charge per plate?

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:00 AM Last edited by desiree101 : 13th Apr 2015 at 5:16 AM.
This is great, thank you!
So to be sure, I still have inge's buffet table installed which I use regularly, do I need to uninstall hers to use yours, since yours do the same things and more? Could I use your default mod together with Inge's mod if I wanted to use both (which I probably won't eventually lol)?

Edit: Sorry for the questions, but the stand-alone zip file has only 4 items (not including the 'buffet table) whereas the defaults has 5 including the 'buffet table' package - is this intentional? I would like to use the stand-alone tables but there's only the 'seasons' tables available.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 4:50 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:58 AM
This is fantastic, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:37 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:40 AM
This is a really good idea ! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:57 AM
Huge thank you for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:22 PM
Absolutely fabulous! Thanks! <3
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
This is great, thank you!
So to be sure, I still have inge's buffet table installed which I use regularly, do I need to uninstall hers to use yours, since yours do the same things and more? Could I use your default mod together with Inge's mod if I wanted to use both (which I probably won't eventually lol)?

Edit: Sorry for the questions, but the stand-alone zip file has only 4 items (not including the 'buffet table) whereas the defaults has 5 including the 'buffet table' package - is this intentional? I would like to use the stand-alone tables but there's only the 'seasons' tables available.

No problems! I don't mind questions at all.

There is no stand-alone base game table because it's essentially the same thing as Inge's, just without the changes to the channels. You can leave hers installed and still use these without issue.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#14 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
No problems! I don't mind questions at all.

There is no stand-alone base game table because it's essentially the same thing as Inge's, just without the changes to the channels. You can leave hers installed and still use these without issue.

Oh I see, yes. In that case I'll just use all your defaults Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:31 PM
Wow! This makes the buffet tables MUCH more useful! Which I know you already know, but I just had to say thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:00 AM
O_O Muchísimas gracias por las mesas de buffet. Thank you so so much! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:10 AM
Oooo, sounds useful! Can't wait to try it out. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:34 PM
Very useful mod. Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:57 PM
thankyou
Theorist
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM
I had inge's mod for a while, and yesterday I tried it and it wasn't working, even with no other mods running. No idea what happened. So now I'm using your replacer version. Along with icarus_allsorts mod, it turns laying buffet tables into an art-form. Kudos! So many good mods coming out lately.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:16 PM
I'm picking the stand-alone ones to test in 1.57 patch. Thank you!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 7:04 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:30 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 3:30 PM
Interesting mod..Does this mod let you call guest to to the buffet table? I hated how they didn't give the buffet table that option cause sims never go to it when i place it down.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:56 AM
This was so sorely needed! Thank you!
Page 1 of 2