Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 New Meals: Mushroom Philly Cheesesteak Calzone & Salmon Croquettes

by AriesFlare Posted 21st Mar 2015 at 3:36 AM - Updated 21st Mar 2015 at 9:25 AM by AriesFlare

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 4:10 AM
It looks amazing
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 4:42 AM
I want to eat like your sims. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 4:45 AM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 12:04 PM
wow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 2:08 PM
Seriously always look forward to your awesome meal options, I have a ton! And thanks for still making Sims 2 stuff. I know there are some avid players still around. I've played 3 and I just keep running back. Epic that there are still creators for 2. <3 Thanks again!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stark87
Seriously always look forward to your awesome meal options, I have a ton! And thanks for still making Sims 2 stuff. I know there are some avid players still around. I've played 3 and I just keep running back. Epic that there are still creators for 2. <3 Thanks again!

You're welcome everyone. I have sims 3 myself and for some reason, I prefer sims 2 because of how flexible it is. With sims 2 your custom making is limitless.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 2:35 AM
I have been tossing around the idea of trying my hand at adding new fish to my game. Salmon was one of them. And I thought "How awesome it would be to have some salmon croquettes in game. Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:39 AM
Thanks a lot! I love custom food and was pleasantly surprised to see such an awesome new one at MTS
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Simonut : 23rd Mar 2015 at 10:09 PM.
I really "Miss You and your wonderful foods." Welcome back, this look so good, since they are cloned from Lobster Thermidor I guess the Sims cooking skills need to be very high to cook this dish somewhere between 7- 10 right ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I really "Miss You and your wonderful foods." Welcome back, this look so good, since they are cloned from Lobster Thermidor I guess the Sims cooking skills need to be very high to cook this dish somewhere between 7- 10 right ? ?

Correct. I could change the cooking skill requirements if only I knew how.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 1:56 PM
Excellent...thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 9:25 PM
Thank you for new recipes for the Sims. I am so envious of the simmies now, they get to enjoy all the foods that have been X'ed out of my diet. :-(
My game would not be half as enjoyable to play if not for your food additions. Thanks again. ;-)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
Correct. I could change the cooking skill requirements if only I knew how.

@>>AriesFlare >> Thanks for your reply back, not to worry some of my Sims just need to study their cooking skills a bit more. Since you been away my Sims lost all their "fat" weight that they gain from your foods.
But I guess it's time again since you are back for them to enter the "Fat Kitchen."

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 1:21 PM
Now i'm hungry.

Two well made meals and i know my sims will love it! I guess they need to do more sports! xD'
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:02 AM
You are making me VERY HUNGRY.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:24 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 9:41 PM
Thank you
Test Subject