Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Intellectual Bookcases Recolours

by plasticbox Posted 10th Mar 2015 at 1:57 AM - Updated 10th Aug 2015 at 2:44 PM by plasticbox

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 7:36 AM
Your work is great. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 3:47 PM
Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 3:17 PM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 6:23 AM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:58 AM
Needs to be updated, fount out this mod was the culprit behind 'destroying' 2 bookcases and replacing them with some invisible unplaceable item named "**DEBUG**. Showed the items stats and description but broke it.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:43 AM Last edited by plasticbox : 16th Apr 2015 at 11:03 AM.
They work fine for me. Missing text (where you get "DEBUG" instead) is a game issue people sometimes seem to have after patching; I haven't seen it personally but check the Help forums -- I believe "Repair Game" is what you'd need to do.

Theoretically CC items can also conflict with one another when they use the same resource IDs, but the chance for this to happen is extremely small. Which other two bookcases are you talking about, and how did you test this?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 10:16 AM
mee encanta gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:07 PM
Thanks so much, it will be very useful. Would it be possible to split the tall ones in half for a one tile wide unit? Missing the ones in TS3. At any rate, thanks again for these, the short ones will fit in many nooks.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:26 PM
It would be possible, sure. Post in Create if you have questions on how to do so.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th May 2015 at 4:43 PM
Just placed the shortest bookcase and became sad when I noticed there was no white recolor. Got on here to suggest one.. found this! You're amazing<3