Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Appleton - 3 bd/3 ba

by FakeHousesRealAwesome Posted 24th Jan 2015 at 4:33 AM - Updated 24th Jan 2015 at 5:10 PM by FakeHouses|RealAwesome

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 5:27 AM
I'm always excited to see your work close up so this is sweet! Can't wait to look around the lot. Thank you very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 7:03 AM
This is just what I had been looking for. A farm! Thank you. I am not the best at building.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 8:15 AM Last edited by lewisb40 : 24th Jan 2015 at 9:41 AM.
Hi, I downloaded the lot and prepared to look at it in the game but when I opened my library the lot was that funny looking bird like image that doesn't open because it's not found in the library. Also a couple more items were in the library along with it, the funny looking bird thing. Do you have the lot on your Tumblr and does it have the same file for the upload? Thank you.

OK, I got the lot off your Tumblr, the upload is grouped with different files.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Hi, I downloaded the lot and prepared to look at it in the game but when I opened my library the lot was that funny looking bird like image that doesn't open because it's not found in the library. Also a couple more items were in the library along with it, the funny looking bird thing. Do you have the lot on your Tumblr and does it have the same file for the upload? Thank you.

OK, I got the lot off your Tumblr, the upload is grouped with different files.

I wasn't able to duplicate your issue; the Tray files seem to be working for me. I saved the lot to my Library again and used those Tray files to reupload though, in case anyone else is having the same problem.

My Simblr is FakeHouses|RealAwesome
Check out my Sim re-creations of 1920s kit homes:
The Shadow Lawn ||| The Plaza ||| The Trenton
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 6:00 AM
Not showing in my game or when mod list is loaded
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dee va
Not showing in my game or when mod list is loaded

The house wouldn't be listed in the mod list that appears when you start the game.

I have verified that the Tray files are working but downloading them, putting them in my Tray folder as the only ones in there, starting up the game and seeing them in the Library. Make sure you have "include custom content" ticked when you look for it.

Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 10:28 PM
not showing in my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by urublu
not showing in my game

I have verified that the Tray files are working, as I mentioned above. Make sure you tick the box to "include custom content."

Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 6:19 PM
Mod doesn't work no matter what the poster says. Also he/she claims it is 3bdrm/3bath but if you look at the pics there is only 2bdrm/2bath. Not worth DL because it is not made for ts4. That is why it doesn't work with ts4......
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th May 2015 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jennhitch
Mod doesn't work no matter what the poster says. Also he/she claims it is 3bdrm/3bath but if you look at the pics there is only 2bdrm/2bath. Not worth DL because it is not made for ts4. That is why it doesn't work with ts4......

@jennhitch

As I've said above, the Tray files are absolutely working. I took everything out of my Tray folder, downloaded the folder, placed the files in Tray and saw the lot in my Library. You must have "include custom content" ticked, as I said.

Also, there are three bedrooms and three baths. That's pretty clear in the pictures as well, so I'm not sure what you're looking at. I also explained this at the very top of the description.

Lastly, this is pretty clearly built in TS4...

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 11:49 AM
This is by now my most favorite farm house! I use it every time when i play with farm family. Best ever!