Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Lawn Parts (12 parts)

by Bakie Posted 19th Jan 2015 at 12:05 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2019 at 4:41 PM by Bakie

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
*not to be found on sims4forum*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 12:33 AM
Ooh, pretty sure I can use this. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:59 AM
GOSH! I will need them for future Mid-Century builds! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 3:15 AM
Hello. I was just wondering, since plants are placed underneath the lawn pieces, is there any way to raise plants up and have them appear fully on top, as they do in your screenshot?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 4:45 AM
This is an absolutely lovely and wonderfully useful mod Bakie. Great idea and perfect execution of it. Thank you :)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 6:21 AM
Thank you. thank you, thank you!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 6:47 AM
I didn't even know I needed these until now... AWESOME job!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:03 AM
beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 9:11 AM
Great job! Very useful!!! THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 10:02 AM
When I first saw this game I noticed these lawns, and when I bought the game I searched for them, I'm so pleased you have shared this with us..so a big thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 10:35 AM
Thanks everybody for downloading and the kind words!

Quote: Originally posted by WaspsUnderground
Hello. I was just wondering, since plants are placed underneath the lawn pieces, is there any way to raise plants up and have them appear fully on top, as they do in your screenshot?

@WaspsUnderground, the plants used in my screenshots are all placed underneath the lawn parts.
When you look at the "enlarge 1x image", you'll see that the gnome is missing his feet, because of the thicker lawn part when enlarged. As for the fountain. You 'won't see it with large plants, but if you look at the lights around the tree, you wil notice that they only show the top of the light. The only big problem are the swimmingpools. But I'm going to sort of fix that too for some garden stuff.

Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
This is an absolutely lovely and wonderfully useful mod Bakie. Great idea and perfect execution of it. Thank you

Thanks @orangemittens . It wouldn't be this perfect without your program.
Quote: Originally posted by Simrecruit
When I first saw this game I noticed these lawns, and when I bought the game I searched for them, I'm so pleased you have shared this with us..so a big thanks!

@Simrecruit, Thanks for downloading. When I first saw the possibility to unlock these it made me very happy too It's a bit strange they didn't include these in game, 'cause they're very useful when making nice looking gardens.
It was my own idea though, to make them placeable on watersurface too. I think fountains can be made a lot more interesting now.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 1:59 PM
GREAT!!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 2:20 PM
YES! These are so useful! Thank you so much for setting them free!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:08 PM
Nice unlock. I thought my gardens and landscaping efforts were pretty enough as is. But you've shown me otherwise. Now to go put these little beauties to good use. Thanks.
Smeg Head
#15 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WaspsUnderground

Hi there. When using/activating the "bb.moveobjects" cheat, you can also use the number "9" key to raise objects higher and the number "0" key to lower them. It might help you to achieve your desired effect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 8:23 PM
wow amazing....I really like this...thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 9:14 PM
Thanks everybody!

Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Hi there. When using/activating the "bb.moveobjects" cheat, you can also use the number "9" key to raise objects higher and the number "0" key to lower them. It might help you to achieve your desired effect.

I didn't even think of that.
I'm going to put it in the description right away, 'cause this way you CAN place plants and trees on the lawn parts in the swimmingpool.
Thanks for reminding me!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 6:18 AM
I was just working on a landscape that needed just this type of thing. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 11:25 AM
OMG awesome !!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 2:48 PM
Thank you! These are great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 9:08 PM
Very cool thanx 😄
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 3:09 AM
LOVE these. Thanks Bakie!

I'll be honest, I have no clue how you unlocked these items so far, but I was curious about some other items I saw. A dev posted some models of items that aren't in the final game. (Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsv...in/photostream/)

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any unused objects left in the game's files that you'd be able to unlock. Just curious.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:13 PM
Thanks so much! These will be wonderful for Oasis Springs especially, as so much of the common area has them and I (sometimes) like my lots to match the rest of the hood.
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1

Thank you for letting me know!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:02 PM
Thanks everybody for the kind words! I'm buzzy making Custom Content Videos about everything I made so far, but after that I will have lot's and lot's of more CC for you
Thanks for downloading!

Quote: Originally posted by Dentface
LOVE these. Thanks Bakie!

I'll be honest, I have no clue how you unlocked these items so far, but I was curious about some other items I saw. A dev posted some models of items that aren't in the final game. (Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsv...in/photostream/)

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any unused objects left in the game's files that you'd be able to unlock. Just curious.

Hey @Dentface,

I already unlocked various un-used trees and I'm planning to do things like the watertower too. But as mentioned above I will first finish making videos about all the Custom Content I made so far.
But it is coming! Thanks for downloading!

Page 1 of 4