Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bridgeport Brick Apartment 19791 17th Ave

by Thranduil Oropherion Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 8:11 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 2:57 PM
Thx for Upload,But why is the Lot Size 40x34?I think,It seems better a Lot-Size 40x30 for a Lot of User
mfg
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:55 PM
I've been looking for a modestly sized apartment that would blend into more than one type of world; your Bridgeport Brick will work nicely. Thank you for sharing it!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PikAs2
Thx for Upload,But why is the Lot Size 40x34?I think,It seems better a Lot-Size 40x30 for a Lot of User
mfg

I just wanted to make something specifically for Bridgeport as I was bored of high rise apartments that were tied to elevators
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:48 AM
Wonderful lot! I love both the interior and the exterior. Thank you very much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 3:10 AM
I am loving the quirky and fun interiors. Excellent job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 6:26 PM
Gorgeous building! A beautiful creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:03 PM
ty
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 5:56 PM
Wonderful thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 8:43 PM
Thanks, this is just what I am looking for. Perfect for Bridgeport, but will fit well with most worlds. I've been looking for terraced & duplex apartment lots, and there are surprisingly few out, there and most are more modern & suburban in style.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 10:08 PM
I had to sign in to leave a comment. I love this lot, this is what I was looking for 100%. I wanted something like the house apartment in Bridgeport but larger and idk how to make it myself. Only issue is that when I'm placing the lot, the elevation is fine, but when I move in a sim, it's on a hill. Apparently there's a cheat I can use for that. Anyway, thanks for this wonderful apartment!